Chocolate for breakfast, yes please! This easy homemade Chocolate Coconut Granola is a healthy treat.
I have to make a confession. I created this granola as an excuse to eat more chocolate.
2020 has been my year of chocolate. I've made a bunch of desserts with chocolate including Vegan Black Bean Brownies, Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies, Vegan Chocolate Pudding, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge.
- Mix cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and salt. Add rolled oats and mix well.
- Spread oats on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stir and bake 10 minutes.
- Add coconut flakes and shredded coconut and bake 5 minutes more.
- Let cool and add chocolate chips.
This recipe will last about a month in an airtight container at room temperature.
Other Granola Recipes
This chocolate coconut granola makes the perfect gift!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Chocolate Coconut Granola
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ cup cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup finely shredded coconut
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Mix cacao powder, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and salt. Add rolled oats and mix well.
- Spread granola on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Stir and bake another 10 minutes.
- Add finely shredded coconut and coconut flakes. Bake another 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Add chocolate chips.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply