Let this refreshing fizzy Ginger Pineapple Kombucha Mocktail whisk you away to the tropics! Made in minutes with fresh or frozen pineapple.
If you're looking for a non-alcoholic drink for summer, look no further. This Ginger Pineapple Kombucha Mocktail with ginger and coconut milk is a tropical island in a glass!
It is fizzy from homemade ginger kombucha. You could add rum, tequila, or vodka to make it into a cocktail.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It's quick and easy to make in only 5 minutes.
- It has only 3 ingredients.
- Made with fresh or frozen pineapple, you can have it anytime!
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Pineapple: You could use fresh or frozen pineapple, or pineapple juice for a thinner drink.
- Coconut milk: I used full-fat coconut milk, but you could also use light coconut milk.
- Ginger Kombucha: I used Homemade Ginger Kombucha. You could also use store-bought. You could also use Mango Kombucha, Banana Kombucha, or Tropical Kombucha. Ginger beer would also be a good substitute for ginger kombucha. Don't let the name fool you, it's non-alcoholic.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Frozen mango, banana, or dragon fruit
- Mango juice or purée
- Ginger beer
- Simple syrup for extra sweetness
- Lime juice
- Rum, tequila, or vodka
- Sparkling water or club soda
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Pour pineapple chunks, kombucha, and coconut milk into a high-speed blender.
Step 2: Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass, and garnish with candied ginger, if desired.
By the Pitcher
If you want to make a pitcher of this kombucha mocktail, you can click on the number of servings in the recipe card and slide it. It will show you the quantities needed for the number of servings.
Pour some of the kombucha mocktail into ice cube trays and stick it into the freezer. Then when you serve it, there won't be any dilution from the ice.
- Bell Pepper Tofu Stir Fry
- Vegan Spicy Veggie Wrap Recipe
- Yellow Squash Soup with Coconut Milk
- Mexican Shepherd's Pie
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
Kombucha goes well mixed in a cocktail or mocktail.
You can drink it straight from the bottle or mixed in a cocktail or mocktail.
It's totally fine to mix kombucha with water. Some people like to dilute it for a milder flavor.
🥃 Other Kombucha Recipes
If you tried this Ginger Pineapple Komcha Mocktail Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
I originally posted this recipe on July 29, 2017. I added new photos, and text when I republished it.
Ginger Pineapple Kombucha Mocktail
- Pour chopped pineapple, kombucha, and coconut milk into a Nutribullet or blender.
- Blend until smooth. Serve with candied ginger and pineapple chunks, if desired.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.