This no-churn Tropical Sorbet is a healthy refreshing treat for Summer. Made with only 4 ingredients in your food processor!
This healthy Tropical Sorbet is a quick and easy dessert. It's made with frozen bananas, mango, pineapple, and almond milk.
You could call it a nice cream or vegan ice cream, but the texture reminded me of sorbet so that's what I'm calling it.
I made this in Winter when I was feeling a pull toward the tropics. Hopefully, it will sweep you away to turquoise waters and sandy beaches as well.
This vegan sorbet is so healthy that you can eat it for breakfast. It's a snack you'll feel good about serving your kiddos.
Mix frozen banana, mango, pineapple, and almond milk in a food processor and freeze.
- Use frozen fruit if you want to eat it right away.
- Use less liquid if you're eating it immediately.
- If you're using a Nutribullet, you'll need the amount of liquid listed.
- If you are using a food processor, add a little liquid at a time.
- You can use fresh fruit, it just takes longer to freeze solid.
- Freeze overnight for a firmer consistency.
Other Vegan Desserts
- 2 Ingredient Mango Cake
- Strawberry Coconut Popsicles
- Cucumber Mint Sorbet
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Microwave Pudding
This easy vegan Tropical Frozen Dessert doesn't need an ice cream maker. It will make you feel like you are in the tropics!
This Tropical Sorbet recipe was originally published on December 12, 2014. I've added new photos and more text.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender, food processor or Nutribullet*.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.