These healthy oven Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Cilantro Tahini Dressing are an easy meal or side dish.
These Roasted Cauliflower Steaks are a meal in and of itself. Roasted cauliflower goes with many different flavors, but one of my favorite ways to eat it is with tahini dressing.
The added cilantro adds a bright herby taste. I roasted the cauliflower with basil, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Roasted cauliflower is probably my favorite way to prepare it. Sure it's also good mashed, riced, and made into an Alfredo sauce, but there's just something about roasted cauliflower that I can't get enough of.
That's one of the reasons I found myself eating two cauliflower steaks in one sitting. It's so good!
I've also made roasted cauliflower into a sandwich.
- A head of cauliflower will only yield about two cauliflower steaks before they start to fall apart. You can always roast the small pieces with the cauliflower steaks, just check on them at about half way through the cooking process. They will roast faster since they're smaller.
- Place cauliflower steaks on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush olive oil on steaks.
- Sprinkle seasonings on each cauliflower steak.
- Make the cilantro tahini dressing the day before. It not only tastes better the next day, but it will thicken up a little bit.
- Measure the cilantro after chopping for better accuracy.
Other Vegan Cauliflower Recipes
- Jackfruit and Cauliflower Rice Burritos
- Lentil and Mushroom Shepherd’s Pie with Mashed Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Creamy Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
This oven roasted cauliflower with a creamy tahini dressing drizzled over the top makes eating healthy easy!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need
Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Cilantro Tahini Dressing
- 2 heads cauliflower (You'll get about 2 steaks per head)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper
Cilantro Tahini Dressing
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup water*
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Slice cauliflower into steaks. Place cauliflower steaks on a parchment lined baking sheet. Brush olive oil on cauliflower. Sprinkle seasonings on cauliflower. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes, or until golden brown on edges.
- Cilantro Tahini Dressing: Mix all ingredients. Let sit overnight for the best flavor and so it can thicken up.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply