This gluten free vegan Cauliflower Pizza Crust is perfect for low carb diets. It is easy to make and packed with flavor!
Low Carb Vegan Pizza Crust
Since I have been eating a vegan keto diet for awhile now, I have been experimenting with low carb recipes to replace the higher carb ones.
For all of my flatbreads and pizza crusts, I have been using flax meal in place of flour with different veggies mixed in. Cauliflower is just one of the vegetables that I have experimented with for this low carb vegan pizza crust.
I also tried spaghetti squash and kabocha squash. Maybe someday I will have a recipe for each of those…
Even though it has been a transition cutting grains out of my diet, I have been pleased with the results. For instance, I had no allergy symptoms last Fall.
I literally looked at the calendar one day, thinking about when my symptoms normally start, and realized that I had gone symptom free for all of Fall!
Normally I have allergies in the Fall and Spring, which I have had for the last 17 years living in Tucson. I truly believe it is because I cut out grains and sugar out of my diet.
I know cauliflower pizza crust is a craze that has been around for awhile now, and I am jumping on the bandwagon a bit late, but as they say, better late than never.
I can understand why it has become so popular. It is healthy and you get more veggies into your diet.This easy Cauliflower Pizza Crust is perfect for low carb diets! Click To Tweet
This vegan gluten free pizza crust can hold a good amount of toppings, as you can see from my photos. I loaded my pizza up pretty good, with cooked onion, black olives, green olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and nutritional yeast.
Another pizza that I made was even more crispy than this one. It just depends upon how thin you make it and how long you cook it.
Other Vegan Cauliflower Recipes You Might Like
- Vegan Mashed Cauliflower with Caramelized Onions and Mushrooms
- Bean and Mexican Cauliflower Rice Burritos
- Crispy Teriyaki Tofu and Cauliflower Rice
- Hemp Seed Cauliflower Rice Pilaf
Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe
This low carb cauliflower pizza crust is a healthy alternative to grain based pizza crusts. It is perfect for a vegan keto diet or anyone wanting to add more veggies into their repertoire.
*Don’t forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Steam cauliflower 10-15 minutes until tender. Let cool.
- In a cheesecloth or towel, squeeze out as much water as you can*. This will shrink the amount of cauliflower to about 3 cups.
- Put cauliflower and the rest of ingredients into a food processor and mix thoroughly.
- Spread 1/4 of ingredients (depending upon the size of your pizza) onto an oiled baking sheet or parchment paper. With slightly wet hands (dough is sticky), spread out the dough to about 1/4" thick, pressing the cauliflower in firmly.
- Cook at 400° for 10 minutes. Flip over and cook another 10 minutes*.
- Add your toppings and cook for a few minutes, or store in the fridge and use within a few days!
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.