These Rosemary Walnuts are perfect for a party or snack. They also make a great hostess gift.
Flavored nuts are one of the easiest, quickest recipes you can make for the holidays. They make a great hostess gift and add a lot of flavor to a salad.
Mix olive oil, chopped fresh rosemary, chipotle powder, and salt. Add walnuts and mix well.
Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
These will last for about 2-3 weeks in an airtight container.
- on a salad
- on a charcuterie board
- in a bowl as an appetizer
- as a snack
- as a hostess gift
Other Nut Recipes
- Maple Chipotle Cashews
- Almond Bacon
- Vegan Mexican Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Foolproof 5 Minute Spiced Candied Cashews
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 cups walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix olive oil, rosemary, chipotle powder, and salt.
- Add in walnuts and mix well. Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply