These Rosemary Walnuts are perfect for a party or snack. They also make a great hostess gift.
These Rosemary Walnuts are one of the easiest, quickest recipes you can make for the holidays. They only take 15 minutes to make.
They make a great hostess gift and add a lot of flavor to a salad. Serve them as an appetizer, add them to baked tofu, or on top of a baked potato.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- They're done in 15 minutes!
- They make a great gift for the holidays.
- They are a healthy filling snack.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Walnuts: I used walnuts because they go well with rosemary. You could use any nuts.
- Rosemary: I used fresh rosemary.
- Chipotle powder: Adds a hint of spice. You could leave it off.
- Olive oil: For baking the nuts.
- Salt: Enhances flavors.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Mix olive oil, chopped fresh rosemary, chipotle powder, and salt.
Step 2: Add walnuts and mix well.
Step 3: Spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- On a salad, like my Roasted Sweet Potato and Apple Salad recipe
- On a charcuterie board
- In a bowl as an appetizer
- As a snack
- As a hostess gift
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
Roasting them with rosemary, chipotle powder, and salt as I did in this recipe for rosemary walnuts.
These rosemary walnuts will last for about 2-3 weeks in an airtight container. They'll last 3-4 months in the refrigerator or freezer.
Other Nut Recipes
If you tried this Rosemary Walnuts Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix olive oil, rosemary, chipotle powder, and salt.
- Add in walnuts and mix well. Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.