These easy Maple Walnuts are made in minutes. They make a great hostess gift or appetizer.
Any recipe I can make in minutes is a keeper in my book. Adding maple syrup to walnuts is simple, but it elevates them up a notch, and these Maple Walnuts become a great appetizer or homemade hostess gift.
The maple syrup becomes candied onto the walnuts and they are not sticky at all. Add them to a salad, trail mix, overnight oats, or vegan yogurt.
They also taste great on vegan ice cream, pancakes, French toast, and waffles.
Another great way to elevate nuts to a new level is my Vegan Mexican Chocolate Covered Almonds recipe.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It's made with only 3 ingredients.
- It is made in minutes.
- It makes a great gift.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Walnuts: I used unsalted roasted cashews because I like to control the amount of salt. I like roasted for the crunchy roasted taste. You could use salted roasted cashews.
- Maple syrup: For its sweet maple flavor.
- Salt: Enhances flavors.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Put walnuts in a skillet. Add maple syrup and salt.
Heat until maple syrup dissolves.
Step 2: Spread walnuts on parchment or foil until they cool.
- Snack or appetizer
- Ice cream
- Overnight oats
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This recipe will last 2-3 weeks in the pantry, and even longer in the fridge or freezer.
🥜 Other Candied Nuts
If you tried this Maple Walnuts Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
- Put walnuts in a pan. Add maple syrup and salt. Cook on medium high heat, stirring frequently until syrup dissolves, about 8 minutes.
- Spread on parchment paper and let cool.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.