Add these sweet Candied Pumpkin Pie Spice Pecans to your party menu or give them as a gift! Made in minutes!
These Candied Pumpkin Pie Spice Pecans were inspired by pantry staples as many of my recipes often are. Usually it's a situation of me not wanting to go shopping so I look into my pantry to see what I can come up with.
This time it was a case of me physically not being able to drive. I had broken my ankle and it wasn't until several months later that I could walk normal, much less drive. I needed a gift and decided the best route was to make one. I love homemade gifts because they come from the heart.
I didn't have a lot of options after looking into my pantry. What I did have a lot of was nuts: almonds, walnuts, and pecans. So I decided to make three different kinds of flavored nuts.
The first was my Sesame Tamari Almonds, which I posted last year.
Next, I came up with some flavored walnuts, which I will be posting in the next couple of months, and these Candied Pumpkin Pie Spice Pecans.
It's funny because I made these last Winter, long after pumpkin pie spice season. I was quite happy to have a recipe ready for Fall because I have been bad about having posts ready for the holidays in the past.
When I broke my ankle last October, I realized I needed to create holiday recipes many months in advance from then on.
Anything could happen to disrupt my schedule and I couldn't have that happen again, especially when it comes to two of the highest traffic times of the year for food bloggers - Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Quick and Easy
These Candied Pumpkin Pie Spice Pecans are a host's best friend when it comes to entertaining. They are made in minutes and can be made ahead of time. There's no turning your oven on because these are made on the stovetop.
Ways to Use These Candied Pumpkin Pie Spice Pecans
- A gift for the holidays, perhaps a hostess gift
- Sprinkled on Pumpkin Chia Pudding
Add these sweet Candied Pumpkin Pie Spice Pecans to your party menu or give them as a gift! Made in minutes! Click To Tweet
Other Gift Ideas
- 2 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
- Vegan Mexican Chocolate Covered Almonds
- How To Make Personalized Polymer Clay Gifts
- Orange Chocolate Sugar Scrub and Peppermint Chocolate Sugar Scrub
Tips For Making Candied Pumpkin Pie Spice Pecans
- Taste the ratio of maple syrup to pumpkin pie spice and adjust to your liking.
- Watch over them, they cook quickly.
- Stir them frequently. Again, they cook fast.
- Let the pecans cool before tasting them. It's tempting to taste them right away, but they will burn your tongue. (I know I have done it before.)
Candied Pumpkin Pie Spice Pecans
Serve these glazed pecans at your next party and watch them disappear!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you're giving these pecans as a gift, these jars are a great way to present them.
Candied Pumpkin Pie Spice Pecans
- Mix maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Put pecans in a pan. Add maple syrup mixture. Cook on medium high heat for several minutes, stirring frequently until liquid dissolves. Spread pecans on parchment paper or aluminum foil to cool.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.