These homemade loaded Vegan Nachos have spicy tofu, vegan nacho cheese sauce and all your favorite toppings baked on a sheet pan.
Loaded Vegan Nachos
Look no further, these Vegan Nachos are the recipe for you! They are loaded with spicy tofu, creamy tofu nacho cheese sauce, chopped avocado Kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, and sliced jalapeño.
Nachos are like snowflakes. Each loaded chip is unique and different than the next.
The key is to layer the nachos so that you’ll get a bite with the ingredients each time. You don’t want to end up with a naked chip.
That would be an epic nacho failure. Okay, that’s a bit drastic, but it really is as easy as layering the nachos properly to get the best results.
Whether you eat these nachos as an appetizer or a meal, you’ll fall in love with them! They are healthier than traditional nachos, but satisfying enough that you wouldn’t know it.
You could make these with baked tortilla chips for an even healthier version.
These homemade loaded Vegan Nachos have spicy taco tofu, vegan nacho cheese sauce and all your favorite toppings baked on a sheet pan. Click To Tweet
Other Vegan Mexican Recipes You Might Like
- Smothered Vegan Burritos
- Black Bean and Corn Vegan Quesadilla
- Vegan Mexican Tortilla Pizza
- Vegan Refried Bean Burrito with Jalapeño Cilantro Hummus
Tips for Making Vegan Nachos
- Make the crumbled tofu first. It can even be made the day before to make things easier.
- Chop the Kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, and jalapeño next. Chop the avocado right before serving since it oxidizes easily.
- Spread tortilla chips on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Now you’re ready to make the tofu nacho cheese sauce. While it’s hot, spread half of it on the tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of all the ingredients on top of the nacho cheese sauce.
- Spread another layer of tortilla chips on top of the first layer along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake for 10 minutes to warm everything up.
- Serve the nachos on the sheet pan or transfer them to a plate by picking them up by the parchment paper and gently moving them.
- This recipe calls for only 1/2 cup crumbled tofu and a 1/2 batch of tofu nacho cheese sauce. My advice is to make a full batch and either make more nachos the next day or some tacos.
These loaded nachos are a fun appetizer or meal. They’re perfect for a Super Bowl party!
*Don’t forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I love a small baking sheet for these vegan nachos. The one below is the one I own. It fits perfectly in a toaster oven.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Spread 1/2 the tortilla chips out on a parchment lined baking sheet. With a tablespoon, spread 1/2 the Tofu Nacho Cheese Sauce on chips. Sprinkle 1/2 the Spicy Tofu, chopped avocado, sliced Kalamata olives, chopped cherry tomatoes, and sliced jalapeno on top.
- Next, build the 2nd layer of nachos by repeating the process with the rest of ingredients on top of the 1st layer. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.