This healthy Black Bean and Corn Hummus Quesadilla is an easy lunch or weeknight dinner. It is loaded with flavor!
Quesadillas were one of my go-to meals when I worked outside the home. They come together quickly and easily.
This Black Bean and Corn Hummus Quesadilla is no different, especially if you make the black bean and corn mixture ahead of time.
I've included it in several recipes so you can always switch things up a bit each night.
The black bean and corn mixture has taco spices. The chipotle hummus and salsa add more spice and compliment the black bean and corn mixture.
I used homemade chipotle hummus, which only takes a few minutes to make. You could always use store-bought if you need to, but like I said it takes only a few minutes to make.
It is way cheaper than store-bought. Those little tubs just aren't worth it.
This healthy Black Bean and Corn Hummus Quesadilla is an easy lunch or weeknight dinner. It is loaded with flavor! Click To Tweet
Other Vegan Mexican Recipes You Might Like
- Smothered Vegan Burritos
- Vegan Nachos
- Spicy Tofu Tacos
- Vegan Refried Bean Burrito with Jalapeño Cilantro Hummus
Tips for Making a Black Bean and Corn Hummus Quesadilla
- Make the black bean and corn mixture the day before to make things easier.
- To switch things up, make tacos or taco pizza.
- To save money, make the homemade chipotle hummus. It only takes a few minutes to make and you get about twice as much for a fraction of the price.
- I used brown rice tortillas for these but my favorite tortillas are some spinach amaranth tortillas from my local Farmer's Market. The tortillas you use really make a difference. (I wish I would have had my favorite tortillas the day I made these.)
- If you prefer a Jalapeño Cilantro Hummus then use that, or your favorite.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Black Bean and Corn Hummus Quesadilla
- Spread chipotle hummus on one tortilla. Spread black bean and corn mixture on top of hummus. Spread salsa on top of black bean and corn mixture. Top with the other tortilla.
- Pour olive oil on a heated pan. Place quesadilla on pan. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.