This Banana Chocolate Pizza is a healthy treat. Made with a baked tortilla, it is quick and easy. Eat it as a snack or dessert.
This Banana Chocolate Pizza is quick and easy!
It is pretty healthy, so you can feel good about eating it any time of the day.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Tortilla: I used a gluten free brown rice tortilla but you could use whatever your favorite is.
- Peanut butter: I love peanut butter, but you could also use almond butter, cashew butter or your favorite nut butter.
- Maple syrup: To add a sweet maples flavor. You could also use agave syrup or your favorite sweetener.
- Banana: I love the combination of chocolate, banana, and peanut butter, but you could use whatever fruit you want.
- Chocolate chips: For the sweet rich chocolate flavor.
- Sliced almonds: Adds a nutty crunchy element.
- Coconut chips: Adds crunch and coconut flavor.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
I used a brown rice tortilla as the pizza crust. After baking it until crispy, I layered peanut butter mixed with maple syrup.
Freshly sliced banana, coconut chips, slivered almonds, and semi-sweet chocolate chips are sprinkled on top. Then it is baked for a few minutes, and voilà, you have chocolate dessert pizza.
A tortilla makes a great pizza crust because you don't have to mix or roll out the dough, which also makes for a quick weeknight meal. Plus it's thin, so you aren't eating as many carbs.
Not to mention brown rice tortillas like to fall apart, so making them into a pizza is a great way to use them.
This needs to be eaten right away so that the tortilla stays crispy, but you can mix the peanut butter and maple syrup ahead of time.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries
- Apple slices
- Spices: cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger
- Vegan marshmallows
- Walnuts, pecans, roasted peanuts
- Almond butter, cashew butter, sunflower seed butter
- Chocolate syrup
Easy Dessert Recipes
This vegan dessert pizza with banana, chocolate, and peanut butter is a quick healthy dessert. It is perfect for an after school snack.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
🧂 You May Need
Banana Chocolate Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Optional: For a really crispy tortilla bake at 350°F for 2-3 minutes before adding toppings.
- Mix peanut butter and maple syrup and spread on the tortilla. Place sliced banana, chocolate chips, sliced almonds, and coconut chips on top of the peanut butter mixture. Bake at 350°F for 5-7 minutes, or until chocolate chips are melted and the tortilla is slightly crispy.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.