This homemade Cherry Soda is a sweet, healthy treat. Made with fresh or frozen cherries, it comes together quickly.
This Cherry Soda comes together in minutes and is a lot healthier than store-bought cherry cola. You won't want a soft drink like Coke after trying this.
It can be made with fresh or frozen cherries. Either way, it tastes great.
Drink it as is or add it to a cocktail. Vodka, rum, or even tequila would pair nicely with the cherry flavor.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Cherries: You can use fresh or frozen cherries. I used dark sweet cherries, but you could also use black cherries.
- Club soda: Adds fizz. You could use any type of carbonated water: sparkling water or seltzer water.
- Maple syrup: Adds sweetness. You can also use agave syrup, simple syrup, or your favorite sweetener.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
- high speed blender or Nutribullet
- Blend cherries in a Nutribullet or high speed blender. Strain if desired.
- Mix cherry juice with maple syrup and club soda.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.