This homemade Cherry Soda is a sweet, healthy treat. Made with fresh or frozen cherries, it comes together quickly.
This Cherry Soda comes together in minutes and is a lot healthier than store-bought cherry cola. You won't want a soft drink like Coke after trying this.
It can be made with fresh or frozen cherries. Either way, it tastes great.
Drink it as is or add it to a cocktail. Vodka, rum or even tequila would pair nicely with the cherry flavor.
Some other cherry beverages I've created are Cherry Kombucha and a Frozen Cherry Daiquiri.
Some other cherry recipes are my Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats, Chocolate Cherry Chia Pudding, and Cherry Filled Chocolates.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Cherries: You can use fresh or frozen cherries. I used dark sweet cherries, but you could also use black cherries.
- Club soda: Adds fizz. You could use any type of carbonated water: sparkling water or seltzer water.
- Maple syrup: Adds sweetness. You can also use agave syrup, simple syrup, or your favorite sweetener.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Mix cherries in a high speed blender or Nutribullet. Strain if desired. Add maple syrup and club soda.
I recommend serving it right away or it will go flat.
🥤 Other Soda Recipes
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 cup cherries fresh or frozen
- 8 ounces club soda
- ¼ cup maple syrup or agave syrup
- Blend cherries in a Nutribullet or high speed blender. Strain if desired.
- Mix cherry juice with maple syrup and club soda.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply