Cherry and chocolate for breakfast? Yes, please! These vegan Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats are perfect for traveling or on the go.
Overnight oats are wonderful because they are easy to make, fill you up for hours, and are perfect for busy mornings and road trips.Cherry and chocolate for breakfast? Yes, please! These vegan Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats are perfect for traveling or on the go. Click To Tweet
Other Overnight Oats Recipes
- Mint Hot Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Mocha Almond Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Almond Joy Overnight Oats
How to Make This Recipe
Add cherries to a mason jar and mash. Add rolled oats, almond milk, cacao powder, maple syrup, and salt. Let sit overnight.
In the morning add chocolate chips, if desired.
- You may want more liquid than I've listed. Start with the amount shown and check the consistency in the morning to see if you want more after it's been absorbed.
- If you try this with coconut milk you may want more liquid because it will make the oats thick and dense.
These vegan chocolate overnight oats with cherries are a hearty breakfast.
This recipe was originally published on May 5, 2016. I've added new photos and more text.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You may need:
Chocolate Cherry Overnight Oats
- Put cherries in a 12 oz. mason jar, and mash the cherries a bit to release the juice.
- Add other ingredients on top. Stir to combine. Let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- Add chocolate chips, if desired.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.