These hearty Almond Joy Overnight Oats make you feel like you're eating dessert, but they're quite healthy.
If you struggle to make breakfast in the morning because life is so hectic, this vegan overnight oats recipe is for you. It takes about 5 minutes to put together, so it could not be any easier.
These overnight oats taste like dessert, but they're quite healthy. The kids will love them for breakfast or as a snack.
How to Make This Recipe
Mix almond or coconut milk with rolled oats in a mason jar. Add cacao powder, maple syrup, and salt. Let sit overnight.
In the morning add shredded coconut, coconut chips, slivered almonds, and chocolate chips if using.
These hearty Almond Joy Overnight Oats make you feel like you're eating dessert, but they're quite healthy. Click To Tweet
Other Overnight Oats Recipes
- Mocha Almond Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats
- Thai Coffee Overnight Oats
- You may want more liquid than I've listed. Start with the amount shown and check the consistency in the morning to see if you want more after it's been absorbed.
- If you use coconut milk you may want more liquid because it will make the oats thick and dense.
- Add the coconut chips, slivered almonds, chocolate chips and shredded coconut right before you eat it so that they don't absorb the liquid.
This vegan overnight oats recipe is great for kids of all ages!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Almond Joy Overnight Oats
- Place rolled oats, almond milk, cacao powder, maple syrup, and salt in a mason jar. Let sit overnight.
- Top oats with chocolate chips, slivered almonds, coconut chips, and shredded coconut.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.