This healthy Overnight Oats with Frozen Fruit is made with frozen berries, chia seeds, and soy milk. It's an easy make ahead breakfast.
These Overnight Oats with Frozen Fruit are sweet, creamy, and fruity. They are perfect for meal prepping for the week.
They make a great snack or breakfast on the go. I like to make an overnight oats recipe when I work away from home and have to leave early.
They fill me up for hours and make the perfect portable meal. Some other overnight oats recipes to try are my Vanilla Overnight Oats Recipe and my Chocolate Overnight Oats without Chia Seeds or Yogurt.
Another portable meal with frozen berries is my vegan smoothie with berries.
- Rolled oats: Old-fashioned rolled oats are the best choice for overnight oats because they soak up the liquid nicely. I used gluten-free rolled oats.
- Soy milk: I used soy milk, but almond milk, oat milk, or any other dairy-free milk will do. You could even use water and add vegan yogurt to add some flavor and creaminess.
- Frozen fruit: I used mixed frozen berries, consisting of strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries, but any frozen fruit would work. You could also use fresh fruit.
- Chia seeds: I added chia seeds for protein and fiber. You could leave them out.
- Maple syrup: Adds sweetness. You could also use agave syrup, brown sugar, or date paste.
- Salt: Enhances sweetness.
To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
📖 Variations / Additions
For a crunchy texture, nuts or coconut chips are a great choice. For extra creaminess, add some vegan yogurt.
- Other fruit frozen: mango, pineapple, cherries, banana
- Nut butter: peanut butter, almond butter, or cashew butter
- Sunflower seed butter
- Nuts: walnuts, pecans, almonds
- Coconut chips or shredded coconut
- Seeds: sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, or flax seeds
- Full-fat coconut milk
- Spices: cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, ginger
- Vegan yogurt
- Chocolate: chocolate chips or cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- Vanilla extract
- Protein powder
- Hemp seeds
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: In a 16-ounce mason jar (or a similar size), add rolled oats, soy milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, frozen fruit, and salt. Stir thoroughly.
Step 2: Place the lid on the jar and place it in the fridge. Let sit overnight. Taste the oat mixture to see if it needs more sweetener.
I like a fairly thick consistency. Add more soy milk if you want it thinner.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
You can eat overnight oats straight from the fridge after they've sat overnight or you can heat them up.
You can make overnight oats in a mason jar or a plastic container.
If you tried this Overnight Oats with Frozen Fruit Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Overnight Oats with Frozen Fruit
- In a 16 ounce mason jar add rolled oats, soy milk, chia seeds, frozen fruit, maple syrup, and salt. Stir thoroughly and cover with lid.
- Let sit overnight in the fridge.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.