These crunchy Ranch Roasted Chickpeas are a healthy snack. Add them to a salad, serve them as an appetizer or take them on the go!
Making your own roasted chickpeas is really easy and they are cheaper than store-bought. They are great for adding a crunchy texture to salads or a Buddha bowl.
I like to pack some in my purse so that I’m prepared for when hunger strikes.These crunchy Ranch Roasted Chickpeas are a healthy snack. Add them to a salad, serve them as an appetizer or take them on the go! Click To Tweet
How to Make Ranch Roasted Chickpeas
Dry chickpeas and remove as many of the skins as possible with a clean towel. Roll the towel over the chickpeas and the skins will come off. The chickpeas will get dried off at the same time.
Mix the chickpeas with olive oil and roast until they are crispy. Immediately mix with ranch seasoning, which is made up of dried parsley, dried dill, nutritional yeast, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
Other Vegan Snacks
- Sriracha Roasted Chickpeas
- Salt and Vinegar Squash Chips
- Everything Bagel Flax Crackers
- Baked Tofu Fries
- You may be tempted to skip the drying process. It’s necessary because the skins hold a lot of water.
- As always, taste as you go. You may want more or less of an herb in the ranch seasoning. You can always add more, but you can’t take it away.
- It’s important to add the seasoning after roasting the chickpeas because otherwise the seasoning burns on the chickpeas.
How Long Will Roasted Chickpeas Last?
If they are thoroughly dried (make sure to remove those skins), roasted until crunchy, and stored in an airtight container they will last longer than two weeks.
I had a batch of roasted chickpeas that lasted a little over a month. They might have lasted longer had I not finished them off.
Ranch Roasted Chickpeas Recipe
Kids of all ages will love these roasted chickpeas with ranch seasoning.
*Don’t forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Ranch Roasted Chickpeas
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Drain garbanzo beans and dry between two clean towels. Roll one of the towels over the garbanzo beans to remove as many of the skins as possible and dry them thoroughly.*
- Toss garbanzo beans and olive oil. Spread out on tinfoil, parchment paper, or a silicone baking mat on top of a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 35 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes.
- While chickpeas are roasting, mix all of the herbs and spices.
- Toss freshly baked garbanzo beans with ranch seasoning.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.