This vegan Buffalo Tofu Salad has spicy buffalo tofu, ranch roasted chickpeas, and hemp ranch dressing. It's perfect for lunch!
This Buffalo Tofu Salad is a hearty meal. It's got spicy buffalo tofu that's crispy on the outside.
Then there's crunchy ranch roasted chickpeas and a homemade hemp ranch dressing to cool things off.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It has the perfect balance of flavors.
- It is a hearty meal.
- It is healthy and flavorful.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Lettuce: Use any lettuce mix you like.
- Celery: Adds a nice crunch and goes well with the other flavors. Sliced cucumber would be a nice addition also.
- Ranch roasted chickpeas: Add crunch and another layer of ranch flavor. You could leave them off.
- Buffalo tofu: Adds a spicy hearty element to the salad.
- Hemp ranch dressing: I used homemade ranch dressing. You could use my Vegan Ranch Dressing recipe or store-bought vegan ranch instead.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Buffalo Tofu: Cook hot sauce and vegan butter until the vegan butter is melted.
Drain and press tofu. Coat in cornstarch and place in a hot pan with olive oil. Fry until golden, then add some hot sauce and cook down.
Ranch Roasted Chickpeas: Dry chickpeas and remove as many of the skins as possible with a clean towel.
Roll the towel over the chickpeas and the skins will come off and the chickpeas will get dried off at the same time.
Mix the chickpeas with olive oil and roast until they are crispy. Immediately mix with ranch seasoning, which is made up of dried parsley, dried dill, nutritional yeast, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
Salad: Layer lettuce in a bowl with chopped celery, ranch-roasted chickpeas, and buffalo tofu. Pour hemp ranch on top.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
For this recipe, I used vegan butter and hot sauce.
Hot sauce usually consists of chile peppers, vinegar, and salt.
If you tried this Buffalo Tofu Salad Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Buffalo Tofu Salad
- Layer lettuce in a bowl with chopped celery, ranch roasted chickpeas, and buffalo tofu.
- Pour hemp ranch on top.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.