This Vegan Ranch Dressing is made with fresh herbs. It is so good that you will want to switch out your store bought dressing!
This is probably the first time in over twenty years that I have had ranch dressing. To be honest, I never really liked it that much.
That was before I was vegan. I think that maybe it was the buttermilk that I didn’t care for.
I thought it might be time to give Vegan Ranch Dressing a chance. I am so glad that I did because this is one of my new favorite dressings that will be added to my repertoire.
I made this ranch with fresh parsley, chives, and dill. It is so good that you will want to switch out your store bought dressing!
This Vegan Ranch Dressing is so good that you will want to switch out your store bought! Click To Tweet
I used this dressing as both a dressing and as a dip. The herby flavor goes well with so many things.
I think I have around three more ready to post after this. I have to say that I am on a roll making dressings!
*Affiliate links below. If you make a purchase through these links, I will receive a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you.
Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- Put vegan mayo, vegan sour cream, and unsweetened plain almond milk in a Nutribullet or blender. Blend until smooth. Put in a jar or other container.
- Add parsley, chives, dill, lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Refrigerate and serve.