This easy Chocolate Coconut Almond Bark is sweet and rich. Made with raw cacao powder and coconut oil.
This easy chocolate bark comes together in minutes. No need to turn on the stove. It makes a great gift for the holidays.This easy Chocolate Coconut Almond Bark is sweet and rich. Made with raw cacao powder and coconut oil. Click To Tweet
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Spicy 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Gingerbread Coffee Creamer
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Mexican Chocolate Truffles
- Fudgy No-Bake Brownies
- Vegan Nog Chia Pudding
How to Make This Recipe
Mix cacao powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, almond extract, and salt. Add in sliced almonds and shredded coconut.
- Even though I used coconut flakes and almonds, you could add any of your favorite flavors.
- Pistachios, pecans, dried cranberries, goji berries, and even dried tropical fruit would be good.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer to keep them from melting.
These raw chocolate bars are a sweet treat. Customize them to your liking.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
This recipe was originally published on June 23, 2015. I've added new photos and more text.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You may need:
Chocolate Coconut Almond Bark
- Mix cacao powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, almond extract, and salt together.
- Pour onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle coconut flakes and sliced almonds on top and press in.
- Refrigerate until mixture solidifies. Break into bark. Put in the fridge or freezer.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.