This easy stovetop Vegan Chili Cheese Dip with salsa is perfect for a party. It is rich and satisfying! Serve with tortilla chips.
This Vegan Chili Cheese Dip was inspired by my 3 Ingredient Vegan Chili. That recipe has been such a bit hit that I thought I'd make it into a dip.
For this vegan cheese dip I used vegan cream cheese, vegan cheddar, and vegan crumbles. The result is a rich and slightly spicy dip that is so hearty it could be eaten as a meal.
This chili dip takes minutes to make, so it's perfect for a weeknight meal or party appetizer.
Cook onions in olive oil on medium heat until they are translucent. Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds longer. Add vegan crumbles and cook for a minute to heat them through if you're taking them straight from the freezer.
Add vegan cheddar, vegan cream cheese, salsa, and spices. Cook until vegan cheese is melted.
I did a few of these to switch things up.
- With tortilla chips (of course)
- In a quesadilla
- On loaded vegan nachos with black beans, guacamole, or whatever your favorites are
- On a baked potato
- In tacos
- In a burrito
Vegan Chili Cheese Dip lasts about 5-6 days in the fridge.
Vegan Chili Cheese Dip can be reheated on the stove or in the microwave.
Other Vegan Dips
This vegan cheese dip is perfect for game day or a party.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need
Vegan Chili Cheese Dip
- 1 cup chopped onion (½ medium onion)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 10 ounces vegan crumbles (3 cups) - I used Beyond Meat Beef Crumbles
- 2 cups shredded vegan cheddar - I used Follow Your Heart
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese - I used Tofutti
- 16 ounces salsa
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Chopped green onion (optional)
- Pour olive oil into hot pan. Add onions and cook on medium heat until translucent.
- Add minced garlic. Cook for about 30 seconds longer.
- Add vegan crumbles. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Add vegan cheddar, vegan cream cheese, salsa, chili powder, cumin, and pepper. Cook until vegan cheeses are melted.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Yum! I’ve made this several times! Even used on top of vegan hot dogs for chili cheese dogs! Soooo good! Thanks!
Willow Moon says
Thanks Amelia, I’m so glad you liked it!
A vegan diet shouldn t prevent you from enjoying gooey, velvety cheese and chorizo. This vegan chili cheese dip tastes pretty damn close to the real deal and will keep even your non-vegan friends coming back for more. Pass the tortilla chips.
While I love a good vegan cheese dip as much as the next person, what makes chili cheese dip extra special is that you get so much STUFF in every bite.
Willow Moon says