This savory Spinach and Broccoli Vegan Quiche is a hearty meal for breakfast or brunch. Made with tofu for a creamy texture.
They are basically the same except a quiche has a crust and a custard base.
This Spinach and Broccoli Vegan Quiche is a healthy hearty meal. Besides spinach and broccoli, I added nutritional yeast for a cheesy flavor. Miso paste and tamari add a savory umami flavor.
For the crust I used chickpea flour. It has a mild flavor so it goes well with a variety of dishes.
This savory Spinach and Broccoli Vegan Quiche is a hearty meal for breakfast or brunch. Made with tofu for a creamy texture. Click To Tweet
Other Breakfast Recipes You Might Like
- Matcha Banana Pancakes
- Vegan Monte Cristo
- Vegan Raspberry Calzones
- Peanut Butter and Blueberry French Toast
Tips for Making a Vegan Quiche
- There’s no need to roll out the chickpea crust. Once all the ingredients are mixed, it will be a similar consistency to play dough.
- Oil your hands and press the dough into an oiled pie crust pan. Bake until the crust is golden on the edges, then add filling and bake again.
- Don’t skip cooking the veggies before baking the quiche. Even though you’re baking the quiche, the veggies need to be cooked ahead of time for overall taste.
- The same goes for the crust. Adding wet ingredients to a pie crust that isn’t cooked just makes for a wet dough.
Spinach and Broccoli Vegan Quiche Recipe
If you want to wow your brunch guests, include this easy vegan quiche recipe on the menu. While you’re at it, serve some Chocolate Almond Pancakes along with it.
*Don’t forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Spinach and Broccoli Vegan Quiche
Chickpea Flour Crust
- 2 cups chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup ice cold water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch salt
- Chickpea Flour Crust: Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients. It should be the consistency of play dough. Oil a 9" pan with olive oil, including the sides of the pan. Oil your hands as well.
- Spread the dough out in the pan, including the sides, pressing down to get it even. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are starting to turn golden.
- Filling: Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add garlic, broccoli, salt and pepper. Cook until broccoli is crisp tender.
- Add spinach and cook until it is wilted.
- In a food processor combine tofu, miso paste, tamari, and nutritional yeast. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the spinach broccoli mixture in. Pulse to combine. Spread over chickpea flour crust. Place sliced tomatoes on top. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.