This creamy Vegan Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese gets some healthy crunch from garden vegetables. Fresh herbs add even more flavor. Pair it with your favorite crackers for a satisfying snack.
One of my favorite guilty pleasures is vegan cream cheese. It is one of those comfort foods that I gravitate towards when I feel like a quick snack.
When I pair it with some brown rice seaweed crackers, I am a happy camper.
I thought I would make my normal comfort go-to snack a little more fun by making a Vegan Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese. After all, I haven't had vegan vegetable cream cheese dip in quite a while, so there's no time like the present!
This has quite a bit of crunch from chopped red pepper, carrots, and red onion. I added my favorite herbs as well: dill, chives, and parsley. I love it whenever I can sneak vegetables into something.
Many moons ago I used to work next to a bagel shop. I loved getting an everything bagel with garden vegetable cream cheese for lunch. Somehow it made the workday a little better.
That was before I was vegan and gluten-free. To satisfy my everything bagel craving, I created Everything Bagel Flax Crackers a while back. They aren't the same as eating a bagel, but until I find or create a good vegan gluten-free bagel, they will have to do.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is rich, creamy, and crunchy.
- It is perfect for snacking or spreading on sandwiches.
- It is quick and easy to make.
- Vegan cream cheese: I used Tofutti cream cheese because it is rich, thick, and dense. You could also use Homemade Vegan Cashew Cream Cheese or your favorite brand of vegan cream cheese.
- Red onion: I prefer red onion for this, but green onion would also taste great.
- Red bell pepper: Adds sweetness and crunch. You could use a yellow bell pepper or green bell pepper as well.
- Carrot: Adds sweetness and crunch. Rainbow carrots would make it even more colorful!
- Chives: Add a mild onion flavor.
- Dill: I used fresh dill for its citrusy taste.
- Parsley: I used fresh dill for its peppery earthy flavor.
- Salt and pepper: Enhance flavors and add flavor. I like to use sea salt.
To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Herbs: cilantro, tarragon
- Green onion
- Garlic or roasted garlic
- Jalapeño or chipotle pepper
- Spices: onion powder, garlic powder, paprika
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Leave vegan cream cheese out to soften.
Step 2: Add vegan cream cheese, chopped red onion, red bell pepper, carrot, chives, dill, parsley, and salt and pepper to a medium bowl.
Step 3: Mix until well combined.
- Leave vegan cream out for at least 30 minutes to soften.
- I used Tofutti cream cheese for this. I like the consistency: it's nice and firm. You could use another brand, just make sure it's not liquidy.
- Chop veggies the same size for a uniform bite.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This vegan veggie cream cheese is made with vegan cream cheese, red pepper, red onion, dill, parsley, chives, and carrots.
This vegan garden vegetable cream cheese is rich, creamy, and crunchy. It makes a great spread on sandwiches or dip for crackers.
Other Vegan Cheese Recipes
If you tried this Vegan Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
This creamy crunchy garden veggie cream cheese is rich and satisfying. Another recipe using garden veggies is my vegetable soup with garden vegetables.
Vegan Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Leave vegan cream cheese out for at least a half an hour to soften.
- Put vegan cream cheese in a bowl. Add chopped red onion, red pepper, carrot, chives, dill, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well and serve.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.