If you love sweet desserts for the holidays, you'll love this 2 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge recipe! It is incredibly easy to make!
Sweet and Rich
Normally I gravitate towards chocolate or a combination of chocolate and peanut butter when I am craving something sweet. I was out of cacao powder and chocolate chips when I decided to make this, so I figured why not make peanut butter fudge.
This 2 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge is so much better than I imagined. It is sweet and rich - everything you expect fudge to be.
If you like sweet desserts, than you have come to the right place! These irresistible delights will satisfy your sweet tooth in one bite.
If you have ever had sweetened condensed coconut milk, than you'll know what I am talking about. When coconut milk is sweetened and condensed it becomes thick and rich. Add it to peanut butter and you have a caramel flavored decadent treat.
Making vegan peanut butter fudge couldn't be any easier. If you've never made dairy free fudge before, you'll be happy to know how simple it can be.
If you love sweet desserts for the holidays, you'll love this 2 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge recipe! It is incredibly easy to make! Click To Tweet
How to Make This Recipe
- Heat sweetened condensed coconut milk and peanut butter on the stovetop.
- Pour mixture into a plastic wrap lined dish.
- Put in the freezer to set.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Other Holiday Recipes You Might Like
- Vegan Nog
- Low Carb Vegan Almond Cookies
- Mint Chocolate Coffee Creamer
- Chocolate Low Carb Vegan Fudge
This 2 ingredient fudge with peanut butter and condensed coconut milk is sure to be a hit. Give it as a gift or treat yourself.
My Super Moist 2 Ingredient Chocolate Cake is another easy recipe that is sweet and rich!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
2 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
- 11.25 ounce can of sweetened condensed coconut milk (1 cup)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 pinches of sea salt divided
- Pour sweetened condensed coconut milk, peanut butter, and one pinch of salt into a saucepan over medium heat. Stir well to combine. Stirring constantly, bring to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Pour into a plastic wrap lined 6x6" baking dish (or similar size). Sprinkle the other pinch of sea salt on top. Place in the freezer to set.
- Lift out fudge by the plastic wrap. Cut into squares. Store in the freezer for best consistency.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Do You Prepear?
I have partnered with Prepear as one of their Meal Plan Pros to offer meal plans and recipes to users. It makes meal planning fast and easy! Plus it's FREE!