This simple Vegan Fruit Dip is perfect for a party or afternoon snack. It pairs nicely with a fruit platter.
This Vegan Fruit Dip is sweet, rich and creamy. Pour it into a bowl and place it on a charcuterie board with your favorite fruit and nuts.
It is simple and easy to make and can be made in advance, making it perfect for get-togethers.
This dairy-free fruit dip also makes a great healthy after school snack. Serve it with graham crackers and apple slices.
- Raw cashews: Adds a creamy texture and nutty flavor.
- Coconut milk: Adds creamy texture and rich flavor.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet rich flavor and creamy consistency.
- Maple syrup: For a little more sweetness and a maple flavor. It is optional.
- Salt: Enhances flavors and brings out the sweetness.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Soak cashews in water to soften them up. Drain water.
Step 2: In a Nutribullet, high speed blender, or food processor, mix cashews, coconut milk, sweetened condensed coconut milk, maple syrup, and salt until smooth and creamy.
Refrigerate overnight so the fruit dip thickens.
⏲ Can This Dip Be Made Ahead of Time?
Yes it can, which makes it perfect for a potluck or party.
- Let cashews soak in water at least 4 hours to overnight to soften them up.
- If you are in a hurry you can soak cashews in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Drain the water and mix cashews with the rest of ingredients.
- If there's still cashew pieces in the mixture, mix it longer. The softer the cashews, the shorter mixing time will be to get a smooth consistency.
- I've included maple syrup, but it's totally optional. Taste the mixture before adding maple syrup to see if you want to add it.
- Refrigerate overnight so that the dip can thicken up.
- Don't forget the salt! Salt balances out sweet recipes and makes them taste better.
This dairy-free fruit dip will last up to 4 days in an airtight container the fridge.
Serve with fresh fruit or make fruit kabobs for dipping. You could also add this fruit dip to a charcuterie board.
- Banana slices
- Berries: blackberries, raspberries, strawberries
- Apple slices
- Graham crackers
- Sweet bread like cinnamon toast
Other Easy Vegan Dips
This sweet creamy cashew dip is made with coconut milk and sweetened condensed coconut milk.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
🧂 You May Need
Vegan Fruit Dip
- high speed blender or food processor
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- Soak cashews in water for 4 hours. If you're in a hurry, you can soak them in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients in a Nutribullet, high speed blender, or food processor.
- Serve with your favorite fruit, graham crackers or cookies.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply