This simple Vegan Fruit Dip is perfect for a party or afternoon snack. It pairs nicely with a fruit platter.
This Vegan Fruit Dip is sweet, rich, and creamy. It will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Pour it into a bowl and place it on a charcuterie board with your favorite fruits and nuts or add it to a fruit salad. You could also use the leftover dip in overnight oats or dairy-free yogurt.
Add in some lemon juice for a tart flavor, or add cacao powder (or cocoa powder) for a chocolate flavor.
It is simple and easy to make and can be made in advance, making it perfect for get-togethers.
This dairy-free fruit dip also makes a great healthy after-school snack. Serve it with graham crackers and apple slices.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is sweet, rich, and creamy.
- It's simple and easy to make, making it the perfect snack.
- It's a healthy dessert, making it perfect for get-togethers.
- Raw cashews: Adds a creamy texture and nutty flavor.
- Coconut milk: Adds creamy texture and rich flavor.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet rich flavor and creamy consistency. You could also use sweetened condensed oat milk.
- Pure maple syrup: For a little more sweetness and a maple flavor. It is optional. You could also use agave nectar.
- Salt: Enhances flavors and brings out the sweetness.
To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
⏲ Can This Dip Be Made Ahead of Time?
Yes, it can, which makes it perfect for a potluck or party.
- Let cashews soak in water for at least 4 hours to overnight to soften them up.
- If you are in a hurry you can soak cashews in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Drain the water and mix the cashews with the rest of the ingredients.
- If there are still cashew pieces in the mixture, mix it longer. The softer the cashews, the shorter the mixing time will be to get a smooth consistency.
- I've included maple syrup, but it's totally optional. Taste the mixture before adding maple syrup to see if you want to add it.
- Refrigerate overnight so that the dip can thicken up.
- Don't forget the salt! Salt balances out sweet recipes and makes them taste better.
Serve with fresh fruit or make fruit kabobs for dipping. You could also add this easy vegan fruit dip to a fruit charcuterie board.
- Banana slices
- Berries: blackberries, raspberries, strawberries
- Apple slices
- Graham crackers
- Sweet bread like cinnamon toast
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This healthy vegan fruit dip recipe is made with raw cashews, sweetened condensed coconut milk, coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
This homemade fruit dip recipe will last 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
If you tried this Vegan Fruit Dip Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
This sweet creamy cashew dip is made with coconut milk and sweetened condensed coconut milk.
Vegan Fruit Dip
- high speed blender or food processor
- Soak cashews in water for 4 hours. If you're in a hurry, you can soak them in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients in a Nutribullet, high speed blender, or food processor.
- Serve with your favorite fruit, graham crackers or cookies.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.