This simple Vegan Fruit Dip is perfect for a party or afternoon snack. It pairs nicely with a fruit platter.
This Vegan Fruit Dip came about purely by accident. I was making a 2 Ingredient Mango Cake and needed some frosting.
After mixing the ingredients for the frosting, I realized it was too sweet for my cake and it wasn't thick enough, so it became a fruit dip instead.
I ended up making a tangy vegan cream cheese frosting for the mango cake, which balanced out the sweetness of the cake and was a better match in my mind.
How to Make Vegan Fruit Dip
Refrigerate overnight so the dip thickens.
Can This Vegan Fruit Dip Be Made Ahead of Time?
Yes it can, which makes it perfect for a potluck or party. Recipes that can be made in advance are always the ones that I go to for get-togethers.
Other Easy Vegan Dips
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Swirl Dessert Dip
- Cheesy Vegan Spinach Dip
- Dark Chocolate Hummus
- Vegan Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
Tips for Making Vegan Fruit Dip
- Let cashews soak in water at least 2 hours to overnight to soften them up.
- If you are in a hurry you can soak cashews in boiling water.
- Drain the water and mix cashews with the rest of ingredients.
- If there's still cashew pieces in the mixture, mix them longer. The softer the cashews, the shorter mixing time will be to get a smooth consistency.
- I've included maple syrup, but it's totally optional. Taste the mixture before adding maple syrup to see if you want to add it.
- Refrigerate overnight so that the dip can thicken up.
- Don't forget the salt! Salt balances out sweet recipes and makes them taste better.
Vegan Fruit Dip
This sweet creamy cashew dip is made with coconut milk and sweetened condensed coconut milk.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Vegan Fruit Dip
- Soak cashews in water for 2 hours. If you're in a hurry, you can soak them in boiling water for 30 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients in a Nutribullet, high speed blender, or food processor.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.