This healthy Cheesy Vegan Spinach Dip is made with tofu ricotta. Perfect for a party appetizer served with veggies.
Some recipes come about by pure accident. This Cheesy Vegan Spinach Dip is one of those recipes.
I was making some roll-ups which are a bit messy. While I was spreading the spinach tofu ricotta filling, I kept licking my fingers.
I realized the filling was good enough to stand on its own as a dip.
This vegan spinach dip is perfect for a party because you can make it ahead of time. With Super Bowl around the corner you might be looking for some easy recipes to add to your menu.
This vegan dip is a vegan's dream because it has protein rich tofu. I can't tell you how many times I've been to a party and filled up on hummus, veggies, and chips because that's all I could eat.
Anytime there's something with protein to keep me satiated longer makes me a happy camper.
This healthy Cheesy Vegan Spinach Dip is made with tofu ricotta. Perfect for a party appetizer served with veggies. Click To Tweet
Other Vegan Super Bowl Recipes You Might Like
- Vegan Pizza Football Cheese Ball
- Stuffed Date Footballs
- Tofu Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Black Bean and Corn Vegan Quesadilla
- Sriracha Hummus Taquitos with Pineapple Mango Dipping Sauce
How to Make Vegan Spinach Dip
- Make the tofu ricotta first. You can even make it the day before if you want.
- Sauté onions until translucent. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted. Cooking the onions and spinach is necessary for the overall flavor.
- Mix with tofu ricotta.
- Easy, right!
I used a similar combination to this vegan dip in my Spinach, Tofu, and Pine Nut Enchiladas, so if you like this recipe and you like enchiladas, check out that recipe.
Cheesy Vegan Spinach Dip
This vegan dip is a great addition to your Super Bowl party menu!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I love these ramekins. They are perfect for serving dips.
They are also great for single serving cakes and bread puddings. They are microwave, oven, dishwasher, and freezer safe.
Cheesy Vegan Spinach Dip
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 cups spinach
- 1 batch Tofu Ricotta
- Add olive oil to a hot pan. Add onions and cook on medium heat until translucent. Add garlic. Cook about 30 seconds. Add spinach. Cook until wilted.
- Mix in a food processor with tofu ricotta.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.