This simple Vegan Peanut Butter Pudding is thick and creamy. It's made with pantry staples, so you can have it anytime!
The year of 2020 was my year of comforting desserts. I made a bunch of brownies, bars, and puddings. This Peanut Butter Pudding is one of the recipes I created during that time.
I love recipes that use pantry ingredients, especially if your favorite grocery store is out of essentials or if you just don't want to venture out.This simple Vegan Peanut Butter Pudding is thick and creamy. It's made with pantry staples, so you can have it anytime! Click To Tweet
Other Pudding Recipes
How to Make This Recipe
Mix tapioca flour and a little almond milk in a bowl. Set aside.
Add mixture along with the rest of almond milk to a saucepan. Add maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Cook until mixture starts to boil, stirring constantly so that it doesn't stick to the pan.
Add the tapioca mixture and simmer until thickened. Let cool and pour into ramekins. Place in the fridge.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Vegan Peanut Butter Pudding
- In a small bowl, pour a little unsweetened almond milk and tapioca flour. Whisk until tapioca flour is dissolved. Set aside.
- In a blender or Nutribullet, mix peanut butter and 1 cup unsweetened almond milk.
- In a saucepan, add peanut butter mixture and the rest of unsweetened almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Bring peanut butter mixture to a boil, while whisking constantly to dissolve peanut butter and so that mixture doesn't stick to the pot. Once it reaches a boil, turn down the heat to medium. Add tapioca mixture and simmer a few minutes or until thickened.
- Let cool and pour in ramekins. Place in the fridge.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.