This Vegan S'mores Quesadilla has all the flavors of the classic dessert in quesadilla form. There's no grill needed for this easy dessert!
This Vegan S'mores Quesadilla is sweet and rich. It comes together in about 10 minutes on the stovetop.
Take camping indoors with a new take on a classic summer camping dessert. This dessert quesadilla has all the flavors of s'mores in a convenient portable package.
Another recipe with all the flavors of s'mores is my Vegan Mallomars.
Another recipe to try is my Vegan Almond Chocolate Overnight Oats.
What Are S'mores Made Of?
S'mores are made with a chocolate candy bar and marshmallows sandwiched between two graham crackers.
This Vegan S'mores Quesadilla is made with vegan cream cheese, vegan marshmallows, vegan gluten-free graham crackers, chocolate chips, and a vegan gluten free tortilla.
Where Can I Find Vegan Marshmallows?
Whole Foods carries Dandies vegan marshmallows. They can also be found at many natural grocery stores and on Amazon.
Trader Joe's also has vegan marshmallows. I've never tried them myself. I read somewhere that they are a seasonal item.
What Graham Crackers Are Vegan and Gluten Free?
Both are delicious. They can be found at natural grocery stores and on Amazon. I bought both brands at my local Sprout's.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Tortilla: I used a brown rice tortilla for a gluten-free version. Use your favorite tortillas.
- Vegan cream cheese: I like a thick dense vegan cream cheese like Tofutti or Daiya. They both spread nicely and have great flavors. Use your favorite. You could also use nut butter instead.
- Graham crackers: I used vegan gluten-free graham crackers to make them gluten-free. Use your favorite. You could also use your favorite cookies.
- Vegan mini marshmallows: I prefer mini vegan marshmallows for this. You could also use large vegan marshmallows and chop them into smaller pieces.
- Chocolate chips: I used semi-sweet chocolate chips. You could also use dark chocolate baking chunks, a dark chocolate bar, or chocolate syrup. You could even use cacao nibs for a healthier version. Just note that the quesadilla won't be as sweet. Cacao nibs have a bitter flavor.
- Coconut oil or spray: Either will help the tortilla brown and get crispy. I like coconut oil for the flavor. You could also use olive oil or any neutral-flavored oil or spray.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
- Spread vegan cream cheese over half the tortilla.
- Sprinkle vegan gluten-free graham crackers on top of vegan cream cheese. Push the crumbs down so that they stay put.
- Sprinkle vegan marshmallows on top of the graham cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of vegan marshmallows.
- Fold over the tortilla. Place the quesadilla in a skillet.
- Add a small amount of coconut oil or spray to a pan.
- Heat the pan on medium heat. Cook the quesadilla until golden brown. Flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Chocolate syrup
- Chopped dark chocolate bar
- Cacao nibs
- Chocolate hazelnut spread
- Nut butter
- Crumbled cookies
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Vegan S'mores Quesadilla
- Spread vegan cream cheese on half of tortilla.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top of vegan cream cheese. Push down so the crumbs don't go anywhere.
- Sprinkle vegan mini marshmallows on top of graham cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of marshmallows. Fold over tortilla.
- In a medium skillet drizzle a small amount of coconut oil. Heat on medium heat. Place quesadilla in skillet.
- Cook until slightly golden brown. Flip and cook until slightly golden brown on the other side.
- Place on a cutting board and slice.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.