This Vegan S'mores Quesadilla has all the flavors of the classic dessert in quesadilla form. There's no grill needed for this easy dessert!
This Vegan S'mores Quesadilla is sweet and rich. It comes together in about 10 minutes on the stovetop.
Take camping indoors with a new take on a classic summer treat. This dessert quesadilla has all the flavors of s'mores in a convenient portable package.This Vegan S'mores Quesadilla has all the flavors of the classic dessert in quesadilla form. There's no grill needed for this easy dessert! Click To Tweet
What Are S'mores Made Of?
S'mores are made a chocolate candy bar and marshmallows sandwiched between two graham crackers.
This Vegan S'mores Quesadilla is made with vegan cream cheese, vegan marshmallows, vegan gluten free graham crackers, chocolate chips, and a vegan gluten free tortilla.
Where Can I Find Vegan Marshmallows?
Whole Foods carries Dandies vegan marshmallows. Besides Whole Foods, they can be found at many natural grocery stores and on Amazon.
Trader Joe's also has vegan marshmallows. I've never tried them myself. I read somewhere that they are a seasonal item.
What Graham Crackers Are Vegan and Gluten Free?
For this recipe I used Kinnikinnick S'moreables Graham Style Crackers. The only other brand that I've seen that makes vegan gluten free graham crackers is Nairn's Oat Grahams.
Both are delicious. They can be found at natural grocery stores and on Amazon. I bought both brands at my local Sprout's.
- Banana, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Dessert Pizza
- Campfire Stuffed Bananas
- Vegan Rice Crispy Treats
- Apple Nachos
How To Make This Recipe
- Spread vegan cream cheese over half the tortilla.
- Sprinkle vegan gluten free graham crackers on top of vegan cream cheese. Push the crumbs down so that they stay put.
- Sprinkle vegan marshmallows on top of the graham cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of vegan marshmallows.
- Fold over the tortilla. Place the quesadilla in a skillet.
- Add a small amount of coconut oil or spray to a pan.
- Heat the pan on medium heat. Cook the quesadilla until golden brown. Flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
Variations / Additions
- Chocolate syrup
- Chopped dark chocolate bar
- Cacao nibs
- Chocolate hazelnut spread
- Nut butter
- Crumbled cookies
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Vegan S'mores Quesadilla
- Spread vegan cream cheese on half of tortilla.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top of vegan cream cheese. Push down so the crumbs don't go anywhere.
- Sprinkle vegan mini marshmallows on top of graham cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of marshmallows. Fold over tortilla.
- In a medium skillet drizzle a small amount of coconut oil. Heat on medium heat. Place quesadilla in skillet.
- Cook until slightly golden brown. Flip and cook until slightly golden brown on the other side.
- Place on a cutting board and slice.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.