If you like Larabars, you will love these healthy no-bake Cashew Cranberry Bars. They are sweet and tart! They make a great portable snack.
Larabars have only a handful of ingredients. Their Cashew Cookie bars have two ingredients: dates and cashews. I decided to make my own homemade Larabars.
I started with dates and cashews because I love that combination. I added dried cranberries to add some tartness. The combination works really nicely together.
The bonus is that there is no Cashew Cranberry Larabar flavor, yet.
I have included these vegan bars in my dessert category, because they are sweet. In grocery stores, Larabars are sold with the protein bars.
These homemade bars are great to bring on hikes, or for a long road trip.
Other Vegan Snacks You Might Like
- Apple Walnut Balls
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Tamari Seaweed Flax Crackers
- Chocolate Almond Energy Bites
- Everything Bagel Flax Crackers
How To Make Homemade Cashew Cranberry Larabars
- Mix the ingredients until coarsely ground. It will look like it won't stick together, but once you start working the mixture with your hands, it sticks no problem.
- Dampen your hands if needed to help the mixture stick even better.
- Use plastic wrap to help form the bars.
- For smaller bites and to make things easier, form balls.
Cashew Cranberry Bars
These Cashew Cranberry Bars are a sweet satisfying snack. Like Larabars, these have few ingredients, but this is one flavor they don't have!
*This post was originally published December 30, 2014. I updated the photos and text when I republished it.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Cashew Cranberry Bars
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor.
- Form into bars or balls.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.