If you like Larabars, you will love these healthy no-bake Cashew Cranberry Bars. They are sweet and tart! They make a great portable snack.
Larabars have only a handful of ingredients. Their cashew cookie bars have two ingredients: dates and cashews. I decided to make my own homemade Larabars.
I started with dates and cashews because I love that combination. I added dried cranberries to add some tartness. The combination works really nicely together.
The bonus is that there is no Cashew Cranberry Larabar flavor, yet.
❤️ Why You'll Love Them
- They're sweet and satisfying.
- They are simple and easy to make.
- You can customize them to your liking.
- Cashews: Only raw cashews will work for these bars. You could also use raw macadamia nuts.
- Dates: Helps the bars stick together and adds sweetness.
- Dried cranberries: Adds a sweet tart flavor.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- Almonds, walnuts, or pecans
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut butter or almond butter
Step 1: Mix the ingredients until coarsely ground. It will look like it won't stick together, but once you start working the mixture with your hands, it sticks with no problem.
Dampen your hands if needed to help the mixture stick even better.
Step 2: Form into bars. Wrap in plastic wrap.
For smaller bites, you can form balls.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
Dates are one of the main ingredients in Larabars to help them stick together. For this copycat Larabar recipe, I used dates, raw cashews, and dried cranberries.
These cashew bars will last about a week at room temperature.
Other Vegan Snacks
If you tried this Cashew Cranberry Bars Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
This post was originally published on December 30, 2014. I updated the photos and text when I republished it.
Cashew Cranberry Bars
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor.
- Form into bars or balls.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.