This simple Cheesy Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Dip will be the hit of the party! Made with tofu ricotta, it is sure to please.
Sometimes I mix ingredients for a portion of a recipe that are so good that they deserve to be their own recipe. That's what happened here.
I mixed roasted red pepper with tofu ricotta for a vegan manicotti filling and decided the filling needed to be a dip recipe. The tofu ricotta has been a huge hit on the blog and the addition of roasted red pepper elevates it a notch.
This dip goes well with veggies and crackers, as well as a spread on a sandwich.
How to Make Roasted Red Pepper Dip
First, roast a red pepper. Slice it in half and place it on a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on top and roast in the oven until charred.
You could also use a store-bought roasted red pepper if you're in a hurry.
Make the tofu ricotta by mixing tofu, olive oil, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, dried basil, and salt and pepper in a food processor.
Add the roasted red pepper to the tofu ricotta.
Other Recipes with Tofu Ricotta
- Cheesy Vegan Spinach Dip
- Tofu Ricotta Stuffed Breadsticks
- Vegan Zucchini Lasagna with Tofu Ricotta and Walnut Sauce
- Vegan Calzones
- Mashed Cauliflower with Tofu Ricotta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
This simple Cheesy Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Dip will be the hit of the party! Made with tofu ricotta, it is sure to please. Click To Tweet
Tips for Making Cheesy Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- To roast the red pepper, you can use several different methods, including over the stovetop or grill, or by roasting it in the oven. I prefer the oven method because you don't have to babysit it.
- You can also buy store-bought roasted red peppers if you are pressed for time.
- You can make the roasted red pepper in advance, like the day before, or you could make the tofu ricotta the day before.
- If you're into batch cooking and meal prepping, make a double batch of this recipe and use half in Vegan Manicotti or lasagna.
This roasted red pepper dip combines tofu ricotta and roasted red pepper for an addictive creamy dip.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Cheesy Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 1 red pepper
- 14 ounces firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil + more for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Slice red pepper in half. Place on a parchment lined sheet pan. Drizzle olive oil on top and spread around. Roast at 450° for 15-20 minutes, or until charred. Let cool.
- Tofu Ricotta: Mix all ingredients.
- When red pepper is cool enough to handle, peel off the skin. If there's some left on, that's fine, it adds a smoky flavor. Slice and mix with tofu ricotta.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.