These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are an easy foolproof dessert. Made with only 5 ingredients, they are sweet and rich.
If you're looking for some decadent bars that are hard to put down, you've come to the right place! These bars are sure to be a crowd pleaser.These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are an easy foolproof dessert. Made with only 5 ingredients, they are sweet and rich. Click To Tweet
How to Make This Recipe
- Add peanut butter to a saucepan. Add sweetened condensed coconut milk. Cook until melted. Add salt.
- Add rice crisp cereal - I used brown rice crisp cereal. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a baking dish that's been greased with coconut oil. Pat down to condense the bars. Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Pour chocolate chips into a heat safe bowl. Place over a saucepan that has a couple of inches of water in it. This will act as a double boiler. (If you have a double boiler, use that.)
- Melt the chocolate chips, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and add coconut oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour over peanut butter layer. Place in the fridge to set, about 2 hours.
- Vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Mexican Chocolate Truffles
- 2 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
- Banana, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Dessert Pizza
- It can be hard this time of year to find certain items in the grocery store, and with shipping delays, even harder. If you can't find sweetened condensed coconut milk you can use sweetened condensed oat milk. I tried both when making this recipe.
- You could also try homemade sweetened condensed coconut milk, which I don't yet have a recipe for, but there are plenty online.
- almond butter, cashew butter, sunflower seed butter
- chocolate chips folded in instead of a chocolate layer on top
- roasted peanuts folded in
- maple syrup or agave syrup instead of sweetened condensed coconut milk
How Long Do They Last?
These bars last about a week in an airtight container in the fridge.
Can I Store The Bars at Room Temperature?
Since these contain sweetened condensed coconut milk, they need to be stored in the fridge.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut Butter Layer
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Peanut Butter Layer
- Oil 7 ½" x 9 ½" baking dish (or similar size) with coconut oil.
- Melt peanut butter, sweetened condensed coconut milk, and salt in a pan on medium-heat until melted and well combined.
- Place in the refrigerator to set, about 1-2 hours.
- Melt chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl over a pan with a couple inches of water. This will act as a double boiler. (If you have a double boiler, use that.)
- Heat on low until melted. Add coconut oil. Mix well.
- Pour over peanut butter layer. Place in the refrigerator to set, about 1-2 hours.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.