These keto Sugar Free Mounds Bars are a great snack for people on a low carb or vegan keto diet.
These chocolate coconut bars are a healthy treat. They'll help you meet your macro nutrient goals on a vegan keto or ketogenic diet plan.
Mix coconut milk, shredded coconut, stevia, and salt. Refrigerate so that it's easier to form bars.
Form bars and freeze solid. Mix cacao powder, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and stevia. Dip bars in chocolate and freeze.
Vegan Keto Desserts
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Fat Bombs
- Coconut Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Cherry Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Low Carb Vegan Fudge
- Low Carb Vegan Almond Cookies
I started a Vegan Keto Category, so that you can find the keto vegan recipes altogether, and can easily see when I post new ones. There may be other vegan keto friendly recipes that I have forgotten about, so if you search by ingredient you may find some others.
All of my recipes are also on the Prepear App. It is a free app that helps you store all your recipes in one place. You can create meal plans or choose from meal plans that are already done for you.
Vegan Keto Plans
These homemade Mounds bars are a candy bar you'll feel good eating. They are sugar free and have minimal ingredients.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need
Sugar Free Mounds Bars
- 13.5 ounces coconut milk (full fat)
- 2 cups finely shredded coconut
- 15 drops stevia
- Pinch salt
- ¾ cup cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 30 drops stevia
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Filling: Mix coconut milk, finely shredded coconut, stevia, and salt. Refrigerate 1 hour so that it's easier to make bars.
- Make bars and place in freezer 1 hour to overnight.
- Coating: Mix cacao powder, coconut oil, stevia, and vanilla extract.* Take bars out of the freezer and one by one place in coating. Place each bar on parchment paper and freeze. Store in the fridge or freezer.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply