This healthy Orange Creamsicle Chia Pudding is a simple and easy breakfast. Made with almond milk, orange juice, and chia seeds, it has a wonderful orange vanilla flavor.
This Orange Creamsicle Chia Pudding is a great way to start your day. It's not only easy, but healthy as well. Chia seeds are highly nutritious. They are high in fiber, protein, and omega 3s.
Orange and vanilla are a match made in heaven. Whoever came up with the orange creamsicle was genius. I remember eating creamsicles as a kid and loving the combo.
Chia pudding is perfect for road trips and traveling. You can travel with chia seeds on a plane and buy almond milk when you get to your destination. You can also travel with a shelf stable almond milk.
Add chopped fruit or peanut butter and you have breakfast. Since chia seeds are high in fiber and protein, you will feel satiated for awhile.
- If you've never had chia pudding before, you may want to blend it in a high speed blender or Nutribullet for a traditional creamy pudding texture.
- Taste as you go. You may want to start with less maple syrup to see how you like the sweetness.
- Not into chia pudding after trying it? That's alright, just add it to a smoothie with your favorite ingredients.
Other Chia Pudding Recipes
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Chia Pudding
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
- Neapolitan Chia Pudding
- Tropical Chia Pudding
This vegan chia pudding is a great way to start your day. It makes a great snack or dessert too!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This is the Nutribullet that I have. It's perfect for making this chia pudding with a traditional creamy texture.
Orange Creamsicle Chia Pudding
- ½ cup orange juice (4 oranges, squeezed)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- 1 orange peeled and segmented
- Mix chia seeds, orange juice, and almond milk. Let sit in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Add vanilla extract, maple syrup, and salt. Mix well.
- Layer chia pudding with orange slices.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply