This healthy Hibiscus Lemonade Chia Fresca will quench your thirst on a hot Summer day. Perfect for a post workout.
This Hibiscus Lemonade Chia Fresca is a refreshing drink for Summer. It's sweet and tart - just what you want on a hot Summer day to quench your thirst.
Add a little tequila or vodka for a delicious cocktail.
There's just nothing like an ice cold lemonade on a hot Summer day. This hibiscus drink takes lemonade to the next level.
Hibiscus adds a tart raspberry flavor, and chia seeds add a boost of nutrients. It's perfect for a post workout treat.
This healthy Hibiscus Lemonade Chia Fresca will quench your thirst on a hot Summer day. Perfect for a post workout. Click To Tweet
Other Vegan Drinks You Might Like
- Coconut Lemonade
- Blueberry Lemonade Chia Fresca
- Raspberry Coconut Hibiscus Cooler
- Ginger Pineapple Coconut Cooler
- Mango Lemonade
Other Ways to Use Chia Seeds
Tips for Making Hibiscus Lemonade Chia Fresca
- Boil water, then turn off heat. Steep hibiscus flowers for 10 to 15 minutes for a strong flavor. Strain and let cool.
- Juice lemons and add to tea.
- Add maple syrup to taste.
- Add chia seeds and let sit 10-15 minutes to get gelatinous.
- Don't like the texture of the chia seeds? Strain them out.
Hibiscus Lemonade Chia Fresca Recipe
This hibiscus lemonade with chia seeds is a natural energy drink for Summer.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Hibiscus Lemonade Chia Fresca
- Boil water. Turn off heat and add hibiscus flowers. Let steep 10-15 minutes. Strain and let cool.
- Add lemon juice and maple syrup.
- Add chia seeds. Let sit 10-15 minutes so that chia seeds get gelatinous.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.