This refreshing colorful Rainbow Fruit Salad is a show stopper! Made with a citrus dressing and sprinkled with mint.
This Rainbow Fruit Salad is sure to please even the pickiest eaters. It has six different kinds of fruit, a citrus dressing, and chopped mint that takes it over the top.
This refreshing colorful Rainbow Fruit Salad is a show stopper! Made with a citrus dressing and sprinkled with mint. Click To Tweet
How to Make a Rainbow Fruit Salad
Place sliced strawberries, chopped cantaloupe, chopped pineapple, green grapes, blueberries, and red grapes in a bowl. They can be placed in the bowl to look like a rainbow or mixed together. Sprinkle mint on top.
For the dressing mix orange juice, lime juice, and maple syrup. Pour over salad and mix, or leave in a rainbow.
Other Vegan Summer Salads
- Avocado Pesto Potato Salad
- Sriracha Coleslaw
- Vegan Macaroni Salad
- Sweet Potato Salad with Agave Mustard Dressing
How Long Does Fruit Salad Last?
This will last 3-5 days in the fridge. If you don't think you'll use it up in time, you could mix it into a smoothie.
Rainbow Fruit Salad Recipe
This vegan fruit salad is perfect for a BBQ, potluck, or party.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Rainbow Fruit Salad
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1 cup chopped cantaloupe (cut into ½" pieces)
- 1 cup chopped pineapple (cut into ½" pieces)
- 1 cup green grapes (cut in ½)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup red grapes (cut in ½)
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- ¼ cup orange juice (juice of 1 orange)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place fruit in a bowl either in a rainbow formation or mixed together. Add mint leaves.
- Dressing: Mix all ingredients. Pour over fruit salad. Mix or leave as a rainbow formation.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.