This sweet, mildly spicy Thai Green Curry Salad with Cashews makes a filling meal. The dressing alone is bowl licking good!
Green curry is my curry of choice whenever I go to a restaurant. I love the mild sweet spicy flavor. Normally I prefer really spicy meals but this is the one time that I prefer a mild spice. This Thai Green Curry Salad with Cashews has that same mild sweet spicy flavor but in salad form.
If I ate salads with this Thai Green Curry Salad Dressing and my Peanut Dressing, I could eat salads one to two times a day, and not get sick of them. I could eat both dressings like soup or drink them down like a smoothie. Okay that’s a little weird, but they are both bowl licking good!
Even though I’ve made Thai salads before, this is the first time that I have used these ingredients. For the savory components, I’ve included cucumber, green onion, and basil. To add a sweet touch I added mango, cashews, and carrots. Cilantro adds a touch of brightness, as does the lime juice in the dressing.
If you love curry and are looking for a new salad to add to your repertoire, this is the one for you!
*Affiliate links below. If you make a purchase through these links, I will receive a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you.
Thai Green Curry Salad with Cashews
- Thai green curry dressing
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 13.5 ounce coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 3/4 diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3/4 cup chopped mango
- 1/2 cup unsalted roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- Soak raw cashews in enough water to cover them for at least an hour. Drain.
- Mix raw cashews, coconut milk, Thai green curry paste, maple syrup, and lime juice in a food processor or NutriBullet until smooth and creamy.
- In a large bowl or several bowls, add Romaine lettuce, cucumber, carrot, green onion, mango, roasted cashews, cilantro, and basil. Top with Thai green curry dressing and serve.
*You guessed it! That’s an affiliate link above. If you make a purchase through that link, I will make a small commission.