This spicy, smoky Vegan Chipotle Ranch Dressing works well as a dressing or dip.
If you would have told me a few years ago that I would be making and loving any ranch dressing, I would have told you that you were crazy.
I have never really liked ranch dressing that much. I think it was the taste of the buttermilk that I didn’t like. Since I am vegan, I thought I would give it a try since using buttermilk would be out of the question.
Boy, am I glad that I gave it a try!
After making and loving my Vegan Ranch Dressing, I decided a smoky, spicy, Vegan Chipotle Ranch Dressing was in order. I have to admit, I have been missing out all of these years, and I think it’s time to make up for lost times.This Smoky Vegan Chipotle Ranch Dressing adds a spicy touch to anything you pair with it! Click To Tweet
Using chipotle was a no-brainer for me since it is something that I always have in my pantry. It is my smoky spicy go-to ingredient for many Mexican inspired dishes.
Many times I pair it with something sweet like maple or agave syrup. I did just that in my Maple Chipotle Black Bean Lettuce Wraps with Mango Salsa and my Maple Chipotle Cashews. After all, sweet and spicy is my favorite flavor combination.
I enjoyed this Vegan Chipotle Ranch Dressing on salad and as a dip for Vegetable Fritters. My salsa and guacamole now have some competition in the dip department!
*Affiliate links below. If you make a purchase through these links, I will receive a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you.
Vegan Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1 chipotle in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- Put vegan mayo, vegan sour cream, unsweetened plain almond milk, and chipotle in adobo sauce in a Nutribullet or blender. Blend until smooth. Put in a jar or other container.
- Add parsley, chives, dill, lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Refrigerate and serve.