This Vegan Greek Salad with Tofu Feta has all the flavors of a Greek salad without dairy. Serve it for a light lunch or dinner side dish.
This Vegan Greek Salad with Tofu Feta is very similar to what I have eaten at Greek restaurants, except for the tofu feta of course.
I have even included Greek peperoncinis, but if you don't like anything spicy, you could leave them off.
Another Greek-inspired recipe is my Vegan Greek Pizza with Tofu Feta. It has all the flavors of a Greek salad on a pizza crust.
Eat this salad with vegan moussaka or vegan gyros.
A tofu salad to try is my Tofu Tarragon Salad Sandwich recipe.
- Red wine vinegar: I used red wine vinegar because it's a classic dressing ingredient. You could also use apple cider vinegar.
- Oregano: Is a classic Greek salad ingredient.
- Extra virgin olive oil: I used Extra virgin olive oil because it has a better flavor than regular olive oil. Save the olive oil for cooking.
- Dijon mustard: Adds a spicy tangy flavor.
- Garlic: Adds a pungent flavor.
- Lemon juice: Adds a sour flavor.
- Salt and pepper: Enhances flavors.
- English cucumber: I like an English cucumber because it is less bitter than other varieties.
- Kalamata olives: Is traditional in a Greek salad. You could also use green olives or another variety.
- Red onion: Adds a pungent flavor.
- Greek peperoncini: Adds a spicy flavor. You could leave them off.
- Cherry tomatoes: You could also use grape tomatoes or plum tomatoes.
- Tofu feta: I used a homemade tofu feta recipe. You could also use store-bought vegan feta cheese.
- Romaine lettuce: You could also use iceberg lettuce or another variety.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Green bell pepper or other veggies
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Dressing: Mix all the ingredients for the Greek salad dressing in a bowl. Pour into a mason jar to keep it separate if you're not going to eat all the salad right away.
Salad: Chop the lettuce and place it in a large bowl. Slice the red onion and cucumber and add to the bowl.
Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the bowl. Add the Kalamata olives and tofu feta and toss.
Serve with a peperoncini or two per serving.
Vegan Salad Recipes
This vegan Greek salad is a perfect weeknight meal.
If you tried this Vegan Greek Salad with Tofu Feta Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
I originally posted this recipe on April 16, 2016. I added new photos and text when I republished it.
Vegan Greek Salad with Tofu Feta
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- In a bowl, mix all salad ingredients. Top with dressing, and serve with peperoncinis.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.