This healthy Vegan Chocolate Pizza with Berries is sweet and tart. Made with a brown rice tortilla, it can be done in minutes!
After making some Dark Chocolate Hummus, I knew a dessert pizza was in order.
This Vegan Chocolate Pizza with Berries was inspired by my Banana, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Dessert Pizza. That one was a huge hit for both myself and for you all, so I had to make another.
This dessert pizza is sweet and tart with sweet dark chocolate hummus, fresh sweet strawberries, and fresh tart raspberries. I added some melted dark chocolate chunks for even more chocolaty goodness.
I used a tortilla for the pizza crust. Tortillas make a great pizza crust because they are thin and cook up quickly.
This vegan dessert pizza is perfect for an after-school snack or late-night craving.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is a healthy snack or dessert.
- It is simple and easy to make.
- It has the perfect balance of flavors.
- Tortilla: I used a gluten-free brown rice tortilla. Use your favorite.
- Chocolate hummus: Adds a chocolate flavor. I used my Homemade Dark Chocolate Hummus recipe. You could also use store-bought hummus.
- Strawberries and raspberries: Add sweet and tart flavors. You could also use sliced banana, cherries, blackberries, blueberries, or another kind of fruit.
- Sliced almonds: Add crunch. You could also use walnuts, pecans, peanuts, or other types of nuts.
Dark chocolate: Adds more chocolate flavor. You could also use semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Coconut oil: For mixing with the chocolate chunks to more easily drizzle it on the pizza.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Bake the tortilla until crispy.
Step 2: Spread dark chocolate hummus on top of the tortilla.
Step 3: Place sliced strawberries, raspberries, and sliced almonds on top.
Step 4: Melt chocolate chunks in the microwave. Add coconut oil. Stir.
Step 5: Drizzle chocolate sauce on top.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This vegan chocolate pizza is made with chocolate hummus, a tortilla, raspberries, strawberries, sliced almonds, and melted dark chocolate.
The dark chocolate hummus used in this recipe will last 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Other Sweet Treats
If you tried this Vegan Chocolate Pizza with Berries Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Vegan Chocolate Pizza with Berries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake tortilla at 350°F for 2-3 minutes or until crispy.
- Melt chocolate chunks and coconut oil in the microwave at 20 second intervals until melted.
- Spread dark chocolate hummus on tortilla. Place raspberries, strawberry slices, and sliced almonds on tortilla. Drizzle melted chocolate on top.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.