Packed with fruit and flavor, this Vegan Berry Smoothie is a delightful summer treat the whole family will love!
Come rain or shine, I always start my day with a smoothie. All the breakfast recipes you see on Create Mindfully that aren't smoothies are done either later in the day, or on a very rare occasion, in the morning.
The day just doesn't feel right if I don't have my morning smoothie. Normally I add chocolate Vega All-in-One shake and spinach, but sometimes I make it with just fruit, like this Vegan Berry Smoothie.
It is sweet and fruity. Made in minutes, you'll be able to get out the door without stressing.
This vegan smoothie is light and refreshing but will keep you satiated for hours. Another smoothie recipe is my Healthy Mocha Smoothie recipe.
Another recipe to try is my Keto Chocolate Flaxseed Porridge.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is quick and easy to make.
- It is a healthy way to start your day.
- It's made in minutes.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Strawberries: I used fresh strawberries. You could also use frozen strawberries.
- Raspberries: I used frozen raspberries. You could also use fresh raspberries.
- Banana: I used a frozen banana. You could also use a fresh ripe banana.
- Pomegranate seeds: You could also use pomegranate juice, or leave it out.
- Agave syrup: Adds sweetness. You could also use maple syrup or date paste.
- Almond milk: I used unsweetened almond milk to control the amount of sugar. Use your favorite dairy-free milk.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
The ice will melt and the smoothie will taste watered down. Instead, use frozen fruit so that it is nice and cool.
You can thicken up this smoothie by adding more fruit, vegan yogurt, or chia seeds.
Other Smoothie Recipes
If you tried this Vegan Berry Smoothie Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
*I originally posted this recipe on December 2, 2014. I added new photos and text when I republished it.
Vegan Berry Smoothie
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or Nutribullet.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.