This no-churn Vegan Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream is sweet and rich. It is a great alternative to pie for the holidays!
I don't know about you, but when I think of vegan ice cream, I don't think of pumpkin ice cream. The three words just don't belong together.
I believe this Vegan Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream will change your mind. After making other pumpkin spice creations, like a Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte and Candied Pumpkin Spice Pecans, I knew I could create a pumpkin spice ice cream that was sure to please.
This vegan ice cream is as sweet as store-bought ice cream. Normally I don't go to that sweet level, but I thought it would be appropriate for a Vegan Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream.
I had Thanksgiving in mind for this vegan dessert. If you're not a pie lover like me, then maybe this could be your Thanksgiving dessert of choice.
A Halloween recipe to try is my Vegan Gluten Free Mummy Dogs.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It's sweet, rich, and creamy.
- There's no special equipment needed. You can make it in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- It's made in minutes.
- Canned pumpkin puree: For its creamy texture. Make sure it is not pumpkin pie filling! Pie filling has sugar and spices in it. You could also use butternut squash puree.
- Coconut milk: Make sure to use full-fat coconut milk. It adds a creamy consistency and rich flavor. The light coconut milk will be too watery for this.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet rich flavor and creamy consistency.
- Pumpkin pie spice: For its warming spices.
- Salt: Brings out the sweetness.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Add ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender.
Step 2: Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into a freezer-safe container and freeze.
If you let it freeze overnight you'll want to leave it out for 30 minutes to an hour to thaw a bit, since coconut milk freezes to a hard consistency.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This vegan pumpkin spice ice cream is sweet, rich, and creamy with a mild pumpkin flavor.
This vegan ice cream has a base of sweetened condensed coconut milk and coconut milk.
If you're looking for vegan Thanksgiving desserts, you've come to the right place. Who says you need a pie for Thanksgiving when vegan ice cream is where it's at?
Another festive ice cream recipe is my Vegan Cranberry Ice Cream recipe.
Looking ahead to Christmas, you may want to check out my 2 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge. It's also made with sweetened condensed coconut milk.
Other Holiday Recipes
If you tried this Vegan Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or Nutribullet and freeze. Top with pecans.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.