This no-churn Vegan Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream is sweet and rich. It is a great alternative to pie for the holidays!
I don't know about you, but when I think of vegan ice cream, I don't think of pumpkin ice cream. The three words just don't belong together.
I believe this Vegan Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream will change your mind. After making other pumpkin spice creations, like a Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte and Candied Pumpkin Spice Pecans, I knew I could create a pumpkin spice ice cream that was sure to please.
This vegan ice cream is as sweet as store-bought ice creams. Normally I don't go to that sweet level, but I thought it would be appropriate for a Vegan Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream.
I had Thanksgiving in mind for this vegan dessert. If you're not a pie lover like me, than maybe this could be your Thanksgiving dessert of choice.
Did I mention that you don't need an ice cream maker for this vegan ice cream? Well you don't.
It is rich and creamy all on its own. Just blend the mixture in a Nutribullet, food processor, or high speed blender.
If you let it freeze overnight you'll want to leave it out for 30 minutes to an hour to thaw a bit, since coconut milk freezes to a hard consistency.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Canned pumpkin puree: For its creamy texture. Make sure it is not pumpkin pie filling! Pie filling has sugar and spices in it. You could also use butternut squash puree.
- Coconut milk: Make sure to use full fat coconut milk. It adds a creamy consistency and rich flavor. The lite coconut milk will be too watery for this.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet rich flavor and creamy consistency.
- Pumpkin pie spice: For its warming spices.
- Salt: Brings out the sweetness.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
- Mix full fat coconut milk, sweetened condensed coconut milk, pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a food processor or high speed blender.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze.
❄️ How Long Will It Last In The Freezer?
This recipe will last up to a month in an airtight container in the freezer.
Other Holiday Recipes
If you're looking for vegan Thanksgiving desserts, you've come to the right place. Who says you need pie for Thanksgiving, when vegan ice cream is where it's at!
Looking ahead to Christmas, you may want to check out my 2 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge. It's also made with sweetened condensed coconut milk.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
🧂 You May Need
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- 11.25 ounces sweetened condensed coconut milk (1 cup)
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch salt
- Pecans (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or Nutribullet and freeze. Top with pecans.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
My family loves this! It was sweet and rich. I love how easy it is to make!
Willow Moon says