These easy No-Bake 2 Ingredient Pecan Truffles are the perfect gift for the holiday season. These sweet treats are addicting!
After making 2 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge awhile back, I've been obsessed with making desserts with sweetened condensed coconut milk. It's a fool-proof ingredient to use to sweeten a dessert.
Here, I mixed the sweetened condensed coconut milk with ground pecans, then rolled the mixture into balls, and rolled the balls in ground pecans mixed with salt. Yum!
The salt brings out the sweetness of the vegan truffles and adds a nice contrast of flavors. They make a great gift for the holidays.
These easy No-Bake 2 Ingredient Pecan Truffles are the perfect gift for the holiday season. These sweet treats are addicting! Click To Tweet
Other Vegan Desserts
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Mexican Chocolate Truffles
- Spicy 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Fudgy No-Bake Brownies
- Low Carb Vegan Almond Cookies
Tips for Making This Vegan Truffle Recipe
- Place pecans in a food processor. Mix until finely ground. Reserve 1/4 cup for rolling balls in.
- Next, add sweetened condensed coconut milk. Mix until well combined.
- Place in the freezer for about an hour. Roll into balls and freeze if they start to melt.
- Add a large pinch of salt to the reserved ground pecans. Roll in the mixture.
- Store in the freezer.
No-Bake 2 Ingredient Pecan Truffle Recipe
These vegan truffles are an easy last minute gift or sweet treat for the holidays!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
No-Bake 2 Ingredient Pecan Truffles
- 1 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed coconut milk
- Pinch salt
- Place pecans in a food processor. Mix until finely ground. Reserve 1/4 cup.
- Add sweetened condensed coconut milk and mix until well combined. Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Roll mixture into balls. Freeze again if they melt.
- Mix reserved ground pecans with salt. Roll balls in mixture. Store in the freezer.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.