This naturally sweetened Vegan Caramel Coffee Creamer will turn your coffee into a sweet rich caramel treat. Made with only 4 ingredients!
Made with dates, this Vegan Caramel Coffee Creamer is sweet and rich. You won't find any weird ingredients in this recipe that you can't pronounce, like store-bought coffee creamers.
It is made with only 4 ingredients. After soaking the dates, it takes minutes to make.
Since dates are so sweet, a little goes a long way. Another recipe using dates is my Vegan Date Snickers.
Another vegan creamer to try is my Oat Milk Vanilla Creamer recipe.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Dates: Adds a sweet caramel flavor.
- Almond milk: I like to use unsweetened almond milk so that I can control the amount of sugar. You could also use soy milk, oat milk, cashew milk, or other dairy-free milk.
- Coconut milk: I used full-fat coconut milk. You could also use light coconut milk and add less almond milk.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
This vegan coffee creamer with dates is a great way to sweeten your coffee!
*If you love this vegan coffee creamer recipe, please come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Vegan Caramel Coffee Creamer
- Soak dates in the hot water for about an hour, until softened. Drain.
- Mix dates with almond milk, coconut milk, and vanilla extract in a Nutribullet or food processor until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate. Use within a few days*.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.