This creamy homemade Gingerbread Coffee Creamer is made with coconut milk, almond milk, and gingerbread flavors. It is perfect for the holidays!
When I hear gingerbread, I immediately think of the holidays. Gingerbread cookies are one of my favorite holiday cookies.
I love the taste of ginger, cinnamon, and molasses together. Today I've made for you a Gingerbread Coffee Creamer to keep you warm through the winter. This is gingerbread in a glass.
Impress your friends and family with this homemade coffee creamer. Don't be surprised if they request this at brunch year after year.
You'll probably want to double or even quadruple this recipe if you're serving a crowd. I used about a third of this recipe in one cup of coffee.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is sweet, rich, and creamy.
- It's made in minutes.
- It's a healthy addition to a cup of coffee.
- Coconut milk: I used full-fat coconut milk. You could also use light coconut milk.
- Almond milk: I used unsweetened almond milk to control the amount of sweetener. You could use your favorite dairy-free milk.
- Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice: Add the warming spices that gingerbread has.
- Blackstrap molasses: Adds a deep rich flavor that gingerbread is known for.
- Maple syrup: Adds sweetness. You could also use agave syrup, date paste, or brown sugar.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Pour ingredients into a saucepan.
Step 2: Bring to a boil. Simmer until well combined.
This vegan coffee creamer will last about 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge. If you don't think you can use it up that quickly, I'd cut the recipe in half.
I'm already a fan of Vegan Hot Cocoa with Molasses, so this Gingerbread Coffee Creamer takes that to the next level. Blackstrap molasses is something I always have in stock.
I love to add it to my morning smoothie.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This vegan creamer has a base of full-fat coconut milk and almond milk, with added gingerbread flavors.
This recipe uses coconut milk to give this vegan creamer a thick consistency.
If you tried this Gingerbread Coffee Creamer Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Gingerbread Coffee Creamer
- Pour all the ingredients into a sauce pan.
- Bring ingredients to a boil. Simmer for a few minutes until combined.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.