This creamy homemade Gingerbread Coffee Creamer is made with coconut milk, almond milk, and gingerbread flavors. It is perfect for the holidays!
When I hear gingerbread, I immediately think of the holidays. Gingerbread cookies are one of my favorite holiday cookies.
I love the taste of ginger, cinnamon, and molasses together. Today I've made for you a Gingerbread Coffee Creamer to keep you warm for through the Winter. This is gingerbread in a glass.
Impress your friends and family with this homemade coffee creamer. Don't be surprised if they request this at brunch year after year.
You'll probably want to double or even quadruple this recipe if you're serving a crowd. I used about a third of this recipe in one cup of coffee.
- Pour cinnamon, ground ginger, allspice, nutmeg, black strap molasses, maple syrup, full fat coconut milk, almond milk, and vanilla extract into a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil. Simmer until well combined.
This vegan coffee creamer will last about 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge. If you don't think you can use it up that quickly, I'd cut the recipe in half.
I'm already a fan of Vegan Molasses Hot Cocoa, so this Gingerbread Coffee Creamer just takes that to the next level. Blackstrap molasses is something I always have in stock.
I love to add it to my morning smoothie.
- Overnight oats
- Chia pudding
- If you won't use it all, you can freeze the extra in ice cube trays.
- Adjust the amount of sweetener and spices to your liking. You can always add more, but you can't take it away.
Other Holiday Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
- Vegan Nog Chia Pudding
- Maple Chipotle Cashews
- Vegan Mexican Chocolate Covered Almonds
This homemade coffee creamer is a healthy addition to your morning brew.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need
Gingerbread Coffee Creamer
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour all the ingredients into a sauce pan.
- Bring ingredients to a boil. Simmer for a few minutes until combined.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
can you use oat milk instead of coconut milk?
Willow Moon says
Most definitely! I haven't had oat milk in many years, but if memory serves me I don't think it's as thick as coconut milk, so keep that in mind. You'll have a slightly thinner creamer.
Thank you so much for adding about a sub for coconut milk. My daughter is highly allergic to coconut in any form and I have to watch out for anything with coconut or coconut milk. Can’t wait to try this tomorrow. I love gingerbread anything and I have missed the gingerbread creamer I used to get. Thank you again for the recipe and the substitution Annie Martin
Shawn Colony says
Way too much cinnamon. Can't taste the ginger at all.