This homemade Vanilla Creamer is sweet, rich, and creamy. Made with only 3 ingredients, it comes together in minutes in a blender.
After you taste this dairy-free Vanilla Creamer you won't want store-bought creamer again! Not kidding, this creamer is addictively good!
This recipe came about because I had some extra-sweetened condensed coconut milk in the fridge. Not wanting to just add it to a cup of coffee as is, I thought I'd make a batch of coffee creamer.
Store-bought creamers have artificial flavors, preservatives, and questionable ingredients. By making your own homemade coffee creamer recipe you know what is going in it. You can feel good about drinking it.
Another vanilla recipe to try is my Vanilla Lemonade recipe.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Oat milk: I used oat milk but you could use almond milk, soy milk, or your favorite dairy-free milk.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds sweetness. Has a creamy rich flavor. You could also use sweetened condensed oat milk.
- Vanilla extract: Adds the vanilla flavor. You could also use a vanilla bean or vanilla paste.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- Peppermint extract
- Almond extract
- Chai spice mix
- Pumpkin spice
- Cold Brew Coffee
- Cold Brew Cacao
- Vegan Hot Chocolate
- Vegan French Toast
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Overnight Oats
- Chia Flax Pudding
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
For this coffee creamer, I used sweetened condensed coconut milk and oat milk to make creamy coffee creamer.
This homemade vanilla coffee creamer recipe will last up to 5 days in a mason jar or airtight container in the refrigerator.
☕️ Other Homemade Creamers
If you tried this Vanilla Creamer Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
- Blend ingredients in a Nutribullet or high speed blender.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Shake before using.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.