This homemade Vanilla Creamer is sweet, rich and creamy. Made with only 3 ingredients, it comes together in minutes in a blender.
After you taste this dairy-free Vanilla Creamer you won't want store-bought creamer again! Not kidding, this creamer is addictively good!
This recipe came about because I had some extra sweetened condensed coconut milk in the fridge. Not wanting to just add it to a cup of coffee as is, I thought I'd make a batch of coffee creamer.
Store-bought creamers have artificial flavors, preservatives, and questionable ingredients. By making your own homemade coffee creamer recipe you know what is going in it. You can feel good about drinking it.
There are so many different flavors you can make. I've experimented with a few, like healthy homemade Caramel Coffee Creamer and Chocolate Almond Creamer.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Oat milk: I used oat milk but you could use almond milk, soy milk, or your favorite dairy-free milk.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds sweetness. Has a creamy rich flavor. You could also use sweetened condensed oat milk.
- Vanilla extract: Adds the vanilla flavor. You could also use a vanilla bean or vanilla paste.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Mix sweetened condensed coconut milk, oat milk, and vanilla extract in a a Nutribullet or high speed blender.
This homemade French vanilla coffee creamer recipe will last up to 5 days in a mason jar or airtight container the refrigerator.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- Peppermint extract
- Almond extract
- Chai spice mix
- Pumpkin spice
- Cold Brew Coffee
- Cold Brew Cacao
- Vegan Hot Chocolate
- Vegan French Toast
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Overnight Oats
- Chia Flax Pudding
☕️ Other Homemade Creamers
This vegan creamer is addictively good!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
🧂 You May Need
- ½ cup oat milk (or other plant based milk)
- ½ cup sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Blend ingredients in a Nutribullet or high speed blender.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply