This vegan Chocolate Almond Creamer is sweet and creamy. Made in a blender, it's done in minutes!
If you have never made your own creamer, this recipe is for you. It's so easy to make, it literally takes a couple of minutes.
What's so great about making your own creamer you ask? You get to control the ingredients for one thing. What are those "natural flavors" in creamer anyway?
Homemade creamer doesn't have weird ingredients you can't pronounce or have to look up. It doesn't contain palm oil, gellan gum, canola oil, or starch.
This recipe does have maple syrup, but if you want it to be sugar-free, you could leave it out or use your favorite sugar-free sweetener.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is sweet, rich, and chocolaty.
- It's made in minutes.
- You control the ingredients. There are no preservatives or ingredients you can't pronounce.
- Coconut milk: I used full-fat coconut milk. If you use light coconut milk, you'll have a thinner consistency.
- Almond milk: I used unsweetened almond milk because I like to control the amount of sweetener.
- Cacao powder (or cocoa powder): Adds a chocolate flavor.
- Maple syrup: Adds sweetness. You could also use agave syrup or date paste.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Almond extract: Adds a fruity flavor.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This vegan creamer has a base of full-fat coconut milk and almond milk. It is flavored with cacao powder, maple syrup, and almond extract.
This homemade vegan creamer will last up to 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Other Vegan Creamers
If you tried this Chocolate Almond Creamer Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Chocolate Almond Creamer
- Mix all ingredients in a high speed blender or Nutribullet.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.