These healthy Chocolate Cherry Fat Bombs are sweet and rich. Perfect for a keto diet or anyone wanting to consume more coconut oil.
It's funny how recipes come together sometimes. These vegan Chocolate Cherry Fat Bombs are sweet, rich, and creamy.
Sweet juicy cherries inside of dark rich chocolate, oh yeah! Since I mashed the cherries, the juice is mixed into the chocolate, making it even sweeter.
These Chocolate Cherry Fat Bombs are sweetened with stevia, so they are sugar free. Although you would never know they were sugar free from tasting them.
Not only does the juice from the mashed cherries add sweetness, but adding almond extract adds sweetness as well.
These are low in carbs and high in fat - perfect for a keto diet.
Fat bombs are an easy, palatable way to get more coconut oil into your diet. I add coconut oil to my morning smoothie and Vegan Bulletproof Coffee as well.
Ever since I started eating a vegan keto diet in September, I have fallen in love with fat bombs. They're easy to make and even more fun to eat. Plus, they come in such a cute little package!
- Mix all the ingredients except the cherries.
- Once cherries have thawed, mash them with a fork and combine them with the chocolate mixture.
- Fill mini cupcake liners, an ice cube tray, or silicone molds with 2 tablespoonfuls each of mixture.
- Freeze and store in the fridge.
Other Vegan Fat Bomb Recipes
How to Melt Coconut Butter
- Melt coconut butter by placing the jar in a saucepan filled with water over medium heat. Occasionally pull the jar out with oven mitts and stir it. If it's hard to stir, stick it back in the simmering water until it's ready.
- Do NOT put the coconut butter in the microwave. It will cook unevenly and burn.
- When it's easy to stir, spoon it into a measuring cup to measure out the amount you need.
- The coconut oil CAN be heated in the microwave if it's solid, but the coconut butter will cook unevenly and burn.
- Freeze the fat bombs and store in the fridge or freezer.
How Long Do They Last?
These vegan fat bombs will last about 1 week in the fridge, and several months in the freezer.
These keto fat bombs are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Chocolate fat bombs with sweet cherries, what's not to love!
If you love this recipe, please come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you make fat bombs regularly, you may want to invest in some silicone muffin pans. They are oven, microwave and fridge safe.
Chocolate Cherry Fat Bombs
- Mix all ingredients except dark cherries.
- After the dark cherries have thawed, mash them with a fork. Mix cherries and their juices in chocolate mixture.
- With a tablespoon, spoon 2 tablespoonfuls each into mini cupcake liners or an ice cube tray. Freeze.
- Store in the fridge.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.