These easy low carb Almond Fat Bombs will satisfy your sweet tooth and curb your appetite. Made with coconut oil, they are perfect for a vegan ketogenic diet.
If you’re on a vegan keto or low carb diet, these no-bake Almond Fat Bombs are for you! These sweet fat bombs are also great if you are looking to add more coconut oil into your diet.
These fat bombs have a wonderful almond flavor from superfine almond flour and almond extract.
Besides eating them as a snack, I’ve added them to my morning coffee for an almond flavored bulletproof coffee.These easy low carb Almond Fat Bombs will satisfy your sweet tooth and curb your appetite. Click To Tweet
Other Vegan Keto Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Fat Bombs
- Coconut Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Cherry Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Low Carb Vegan Fudge
- Lemon Coconut Fat Bombs
Tips For Making Almond Fat Bombs
- Use melted or soft coconut oil.
- Add the slivered almonds on top after the mixture is almost frozen, but there’s still liquid on top. Alternatively, you could place them on the bottom and pour the mixture on top. It may not come out as pretty, but you’ll get a similar effect.
- If you don’t have a mini cupcake pan or cupcake liners, you can use your ice cube tray.
- If you plan on making a lot of fat bombs in the future, you may want to invest in silicon molds. The fat bombs pop out easier than other containers.
Almond Fat Bombs
These high fat low carb fat bombs will help you achieve your macronutrient goals while eating a delicious treat!
*Don’t forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you make fat bombs regularly, you may want to invest in some silicon muffin pans. They are oven, microwave and fridge safe.
Almond Fat Bombs
- Mix all the ingredients. With a tablespoon, fill mini cupcake liners, a cupcake pan, silicon molds, or an ice cube tray with 2 tablespoonfuls in each.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, or before totally frozen. Top each fat bomb with 2 sliced almonds. Almonds should sink into the top of the fat bombs.
- Freeze for 1 hour. Store in fridge.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.