These easy low-carb Almond Fat Bombs will satisfy your sweet tooth and curb your appetite. Made with coconut oil, they are perfect for a vegan ketogenic diet.
If you're on a vegan keto or low-carb diet, these no-bake Almond Fat Bombs are for you! These sweet fat bombs are also great if you are looking to add more coconut oil to your diet.
These fat bombs have a wonderful almond flavor from superfine almond flour and almond extract.
Besides eating them as a snack, I've added them to my morning coffee for an almond-flavored bulletproof coffee.
❤️ Why You'll Love Them
- They are a great snack or dessert for anyone on a vegan keto diet.
- They are simple and easy to make.
- They are sweet and rich; they satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Almond flour: I used superfine almond flour, but you could use walnuts, hazelnuts, or pecans as I did in my Pecan Fat Bombs recipe. You could also grind some raw almonds in a coffee grinder.
- Coconut oil: Adds a fat and creamy texture.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Almond extract: Adds a fruity flavor.
- Stevia: Adds sweetness. You could use any sugar-free sweetener.
- Salt: Enhances sweetness.
- Sliced almonds: For decoration. You could leave them out.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Mix almond flour, melted (or soft) coconut oil, vanilla extract, almond extract, stevia, and salt.
Step 2: Fill mini cupcake liners, an ice cube tray, or silicone molds with a tablespoonful of the mixture.
Step 3: Freeze for 15 minutes and place a slivered almond on each one. This is so it won't sink to the bottom.
Step 4: Freeze for an hour. Store in the fridge.
- Use melted or soft coconut oil. It can be melted in the microwave if needed.
- Add the slivered almonds on top after the mixture is almost frozen, but there's still liquid on top. Alternatively, you could place them on the bottom and pour the mixture on top. It may not come out as pretty, but you'll get a similar effect.
- If you don't have a mini cupcake pan or cupcake liners, you can use your ice cube tray.
- If you plan on making a lot of fat bombs in the future, you may want to invest in silicone molds. The fat bombs pop out easier than other containers.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
Fat bombs help to keep you in ketosis and curb your hunger. They are high in fat and low in carbs.
You can eat these vegan keto fat bombs for breakfast, as a snack, or dessert. Basically, anytime hunger hits you can enjoy a fat bomb.
Other Vegan Keto Fat Bombs
These high-fat low-carb fat bombs will help you achieve your macronutrient goals while eating a delicious treat!
If you tried this Almond Fat Bombs Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Almond Fat Bombs
- Mini cupcake liners, a cupcake pan, silicone molds, or an ice cube tray
- Mix all the ingredients. With a tablespoon, fill mini cupcake liners, a cupcake pan, silicone molds, or an ice cube tray with 2 tablespoonfuls in each.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, or before totally frozen. Top each fat bomb with 2 sliced almonds. Almonds should sink into the top of the fat bombs.
- Freeze for 1 hour. Store in fridge.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.