This easy homemade Coconut Lemonade is over the top! You won't want your go-to lemonade after trying this. It's perfect for making a cocktail.
This Coconut Lemonade is lemonade on steroids. It is sweet and coconutty.
After trying this you won't want regular lemonade again. No kidding, it's that good.
For this tasty drink I mixed lemon juice, coconut milk, and sweetened condensed coconut milk. The sweetened condensed coconut milk is what takes this easy lemonade over the top.
It's become a favorite go-to ingredient for many of my vegan desserts. I've used it in The Ultimate 2 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge, Creamy Almond Butter Cups, and Vegan Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream.
Once you taste it you'll see why.
Other Cool Drinks
- The sweetened condensed coconut milk is thick and dense. You'll need to heat up a little lemonade mixture with the sweetened condensed coconut milk to get it to mix well.
- Since you'll have extra sweetened condensed coconut milk see the recipes above for ways to use it up.
- You'll also have extra coconut milk. Make a Ginger Pineapple Coconut Cooler to switch things up.
Move over lemonade, this Coconut Lemonade will blow your go-to lemonade out of the water! Add some tequila, rum, or vodka for a refreshing adult beverage.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- Take a small amount of the water and add sweetened condensed coconut milk. Heat in microwave for 20-30 seconds, or until sweetened condensed coconut milk is melted.
- Add the rest of the water, lemon juice, and coconut milk. Mix well. Serve over ice.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply