This easy homemade Coconut Lemonade is over the top! You won't want your go-to lemonade after trying this. It's perfect for making a cocktail.
This Coconut Lemonade is lemonade on steroids. It is sweet and coconutty.
After trying this you won't want regular lemonade again. No kidding, it's that good.
How to Make Coconut Lemonade
For this tasty drink I mixed lemon juice, coconut milk, and sweetened condensed coconut milk. The sweetened condensed coconut milk is what takes this easy lemonade over the top.
It's become a favorite go-to ingredient for many of my vegan desserts. I've used it in The Ultimate 2 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge, Creamy Almond Butter Cups, and Vegan Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream.
Once you taste it you'll see why.
Other Cool Drinks
- Mango Lemonade
- Blueberry Lemonade Chia Fresca
- Watermelon Jalapeño Lemonade
- Cherry Hibiscus Chia Fresca
- Chipotle Mint Lemonade
This easy homemade Coconut Lemonade is over the top! You won't want your go-to lemonade after trying this. Perfect for making a cocktail. Click To Tweet
Tips For Making Coconut Lemonade
- The sweetened condensed coconut milk is thick and dense. You'll need to heat up a little lemonade mixture with the sweetened condensed coconut milk to get it to mix well.
- Since you'll have extra sweetened condensed coconut milk see the recipes above for ways to use it up.
- You'll also have extra coconut milk. Make a Raspberry Coconut Hibiscus Cooler, or a Ginger Pineapple Coconut Cooler to switch things up.
Move over lemonade, this Coconut Lemonade will blow your go-to lemonade out of the water! Add some tequila, rum, or vodka for a refreshing adult beverage.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
- Take a small amount of the water and add sweetened condensed coconut milk. Heat in microwave for 20-30 seconds, or until sweetened condensed coconut milk is melted.
- Add the rest of the water, lemon juice, and coconut milk. Mix well. Serve over ice.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.