This easy Chipotle Mint Lemonade is sweet, smoky, and minty. Add some vodka for a refreshing cocktail!
A couple of weeks ago I went out for my birthday to an Indian restaurant. On the menu was a Chipotle Mint Lemonade.
I love chipotle, so I was intrigued. It was fabulous! I knew I had to create it at home.
In my recipe I used crushed chipotle chili. I figured they might have used powdered, but I didn't realize until I got home that I bought crushed, and I don't remember seeing powdered at the store anyway.
You could use the adobo sauce that chipotle chilis come in, which I may try next time. I used mostly agave syrup to sweeten this, with a little sugar for the muddling process.
I am so happy that first of all I ordered this, and secondly that I made it at home. The combination is so good.
It is sweet, smoky, and minty. It makes a great cocktail too. After tasting it as a lemonade, I added some vodka.
Other Refreshing Drinks
- Easy Homemade Lemon Lime Soda
- Raspberry Coconut Hibiscus Cooler
- Coconut Mango Cucumber Smoothie
- Watermelon Jalapeño Lemonade
How To Make This Recipe
- Muddle dried chipotle, mint, and sugar until you have a chunky paste.
- Mix the chili paste with agave syrup, water, and lemon juice.
- Pour into a glass with ice. Add vodka, if desired.
By The Pitcher
To figure out the amount for a pitcher, look under "servings" in the recipe card below. Click on the number and change the servings by sliding the scale to the number of servings you want.
Don't settle for plain old lemonade when you can have some mint and chipotle in it!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Chipotle Mint Lemonade
- Muddle dried crushed chipotle chili, mint leaves, and sugar together until leaves and chili are crushed, and you have a chunky paste.
- Mix together chili mint paste, agave syrup, water and lemon juice.
- Add ice and vodka, if using, and serve.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.