This simple Curry Coconut Drinkable Soup is perfect for on the go. It's pure comfort food in a mug!
This Curry Coconut Drinkable Soup has been my latest craze. It's warm and comforting like hot chocolate, but savory.
It's perfect for on the go when you don't have time for lunch, or are working at your computer and are so involved in a project that you don't want to stop. (Guilty.)
A sipping soup is so much easier to eat than thick creamy soup because it's thinner and you don't have to use a spoon.
This soup is kind of like a hot vegan golden milk but with less turmeric.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Low sodium vegetable broth: I used low sodium vegetable broth because I like to control the amount of salt.
- Coconut milk: I used full fat coconut milk. If you prefer light coconut milk, you may want less vegetable broth.
- Curry powder: Adds sweet savory flavor.
- Ground ginger: Adds a slightly sweet spicy flavor.
- Turmeric: Adds a bitter earthy flavor.
- Garlic: I used a whole garlic clove that I dished out after making it. It adds a subtle garlic flavor.
- Salt and pepper: Enhances flavor and adds flavor. The black pepper helps the absorption of the turmeric.
How to Make This Recipe
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook 8-10 minutes.
- Remove garlic clove and serve.
This simple Curry Coconut Drinkable Soup is perfect for on the go. It's pure comfort food in a mug! Click To Tweet
Other Vegan Soup Recipes
- 5 Ingredient Curry Peanut Pumpkin Soup
- Tofu Noodle Soup
- Creamy Corn Soup with Jalapeño
- Sweet Potato Soup with Toasted Pecans
- 3 Ingredient Vegan Chili
This warm and comforting curry coconut sipping soup hits the spot when you have a sore throat. It has health benefits of turmeric, ginger, and curry powder.
It's perfect for a low carb or vegan keto diet.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Curry Coconut Drinkable Soup
- Place all ingredients in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook 8-10 minutes. Take garlic clove out.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.