This simple Curry Coconut Drinkable Soup is perfect for on the go. It's pure comfort food in a mug!
This Curry Coconut Drinkable Soup has been my latest craze. It's warm and comforting like hot chocolate, but savory.
It's perfect for on the go when you don't have time for lunch or are working at your computer and are so involved in a project that you don't want to stop. (Guilty.)
A sipping soup is so much easier to eat than thick creamy soup because it's thinner and you don't have to use a spoon.
This soup is kind of like hot vegan golden milk but with less turmeric.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Low sodium vegetable broth: I used low sodium vegetable broth because I like to control the amount of salt.
- Coconut milk: I used full-fat coconut milk. If you prefer light coconut milk, you may want less vegetable broth.
- Curry powder: Adds sweet savory flavor.
- Ground ginger: Adds a slightly sweet spicy flavor.
- Turmeric: Adds a bitter earthy flavor.
- Garlic: I used a whole garlic clove that I dished out after making it. It adds a subtle garlic flavor.
- Salt and pepper: Enhances flavor and adds flavor. The black pepper helps the absorption of the turmeric.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook 8-10 minutes.
- Remove garlic clove and serve.
This sipping soup recipe will last 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
🍲 Other Vegan Soup Recipes
This warm and comforting curry coconut sipping soup hits the spot when you have a sore throat. It has the health benefits of turmeric, ginger, and curry powder.
It's perfect for a low-carb or vegan keto diet.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Curry Coconut Drinkable Soup
- Place all ingredients in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook 8-10 minutes. Take garlic clove out.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.